Best Republic Advanced Classs?

Kourage

So I was casually leveling a Jedi Consular/Shadow, and while browsing the class forums for information, I saw a number of threads complaining about how weak they are and how they're getting nerfed in 1.2. Apparently, people are quitting over it. :rolleyes:

So anyways, what is, or what will be the most OP or powerful Republic AC to play? I could start another toon. However, I like the double lightsaber and stealth ability. Nice change of pace after leveling 2 Bounty Hunters.

There will always be a flavour of the month. You need to find the class you enjoy most. I enjoy mage types. I play a sorc. Even if they were the worst class, I would probably play one. Right now they are over powered, but eventually they wont be.

I suppose stealth classes are all going to be less desired in groups, because they're close ranged DPS. Meters are coming, so I ought to play what people are going to want. You never know what you will like till you've played it at max level anyhow.

Sentinels will be even stronger next patch than currently, but I can't tell if you mean PVE or PVP or both. In PVE melee typically suffers and I don't think they're addressing that issue. I'm not aware of what they're doing to shadows, but didn't think they were overly nerfing the tank/pvp spec.

Hey broseph lieberman, shadows didn't get nerfed, sages did, shadows were mostly untouched and a very fun class with an op spec in Kinetic Shadow, though I play balance, the shadow is up there in fun factor and own factor. You must be confusing the sage with the shadow