New PTS Build Incoming

EricMusco

• Dev Post

Hey folks,

We are working getting a new PTS build up for Dantooine today. I will come back into this thread and let you know what has changed and when the server is available for testing.

Thanks all.

-eric

• Dev Post

Changes for PTS

• All vendor reputation rewards are now available (previously only decos were available on the vendor).
  • More Codex Entries are available, including two new hidden entries!
  • The number of missions needed to complete the weekly has been adjusted downward. It previously required 12 Normal and 6 Heroic, now requires 10 Normal and 5 Heroic.

Bug Fixes

Empire

• Marauder Maneuvers: A voice line no longer plays every time you pick up a communicator.
  • The bind point at the Imperial base now functions correctly. It has been moved closer to the cave entrance.

Republic

• Dantooinian Restabilization: Bombs now appear on the dam for this mission.
  • A Friend Among Enemies: Konnari now spawns inside a phase to reduce frustration waiting for him to respawn.
  • Broadside Barrage: It is slightly easier to hit targets for artillery strikes.

All Factions

• The achievement “The Right Way” now unlocks when you defeat Lieutenant Yarvok.
  • Rishi has been added to the Conquest for this event.
  • Beware of Hugo: Hugo’s health has been decreased. Hostages now receive 90% reduced healing.
  • Reactor Ransom: Players have a longer time period in which to interact with power conduits.
  • This list is NOT comprehensive! Several other, mostly minor bugs including typos, map, and art issues, have been corrected, and other changes have been made.

Thanks all!

-eric

Make the sets legacy bound please,

Why?

Why not?

I like to have unique sets for every set of gear I have and the Nova one looks good for my gunslinger/smuggler who still use the boring legacy pilot suits from way back.

Edited by DarthYun

Changes for PTS

• All vendor reputation rewards are now available (previously only decos were available on the vendor).
  • More Codex Entries are available, including two new hidden entries!
  • The number of missions needed to complete the weekly has been adjusted downward. It previously required 12 Normal and 6 Heroic, now requires 10 Normal and 5 Heroic.

Bug Fixes

Empire

• Marauder Maneuvers: A voice line no longer plays every time you pick up a communicator.
  • The bind point at the Imperial base now functions correctly. It has been moved closer to the cave entrance.

Republic

• Dantooinian Restabilization: Bombs now appear on the dam for this mission.
  • A Friend Among Enemies: Konnari now spawns inside a phase to reduce frustration waiting for him to respawn.
  • Broadside Barrage: It is slightly easier to hit targets for artillery strikes.

All Factions

• The achievement “The Right Way” now unlocks when you defeat Lieutenant Yarvok.
  • Rishi has been added to the Conquest for this event.
  • Beware of Hugo: Hugo’s health has been decreased. Hostages now receive 90% reduced healing.
  • Reactor Ransom: Players have a longer time period in which to interact with power conduits.
  • This list is NOT comprehensive! Several other, mostly minor bugs including typos, map, and art issues, have been corrected, and other changes have been made.

Thanks all!

-eric

Yay to all of the above! It was worth the hours and hours of downloading and installing the PTS & doing a playthrough for mine and others feedback to be read and acted on (and my feedback too me ages to compile). Thanks Devs! :) Can't wait to see what the additional rep items are.

Please tell me the reputation sets for Dantooine on the PTS currently are just placeholders -

I would extremely disappointed if they weren't as they're both generic recolors...

I have to agree. Not only are they pretty basic recolors, but the bits don't work well together.

Yeah, both armor sets are pretty weak, especially for rewards we're supposed to grind for. I'm pretty certain I can already recreate most of the Nova Blade set from smuggler, hunter and agent pieces that are already available from the Adaptive gear vendors on the Republic and Imperial fleets.

At the very least, the pirate bandana should be bright red.