The Veritas Community - Casual PVE guild recruiting

ZWolfman

The Veritas Community is a dual faction guild on Star Forge with <The Veritas Brotherhood> pubside and the <The Veritas Exiles> impside. We’re a casual/social PVE guild focused on endgame group content including ops, flashpoints, and plenty of guild run events. We are a community that encourages teaching, learning, and enjoying the game together, and understand that real life comes first.

Our pubside guild has a fully unlocked flagship with maxed perks, and impside the flagship has maxed perks and just a few more deco rooms to unlock. We regularly hit large yield conquest on both pubside and impside. We’ve got several progression teams at various stages of HM completion and run groupfinder ops throughout the week.

If you’re looking for a fun, social, friendly group to enjoy endgame content with come on by our Discord server and check us out! Or just search for “Veritas” in game and ask anyone about joining up. https://discord.gg/Bz3QDet

Edited by ZWolfman

Hiya Ironfox! We are probably a bit more active on pub side than imp side, but most of our players have toons on both and play on both. Some of us tend to be primarily on one or the other but we all talk in our Discord server and bounce back and forth as stuff goes on. Edited by ZWolfman

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Two questions - maybe silly ones but I don't mind giving Veritas a bump - and that is the truth!

For casual chat (not ops) is your typed guild channel active or do you mostly use Discord for that too? I ask because I much prefer to type when playing casually so I can hear the game sounds and music.

Question 2 - are you essentially a raiding guild (ops) or do you welcome members that have 70s but are more likely to bum around with dailies and crafting and flashpoints etc. rather than doing ops?

I would guess a semi-casual player (on many hours a a day so not too casual but not a raider) that prefers typed chat may not find a great home here but I figured it wouldn't hurt to see if you agree.

Hi Istvana - thanks for the interest! To answer your questions:

1) We use both typing in game and Discord pretty equally. For running ops and some other group stuff (FPs, random groupings, etc) we tend to use Discord voice, but it's by no means required. We have a few dedicated ops raiders who just type and do fine (or just listen in only on Discord and not speak).

2) We welcome all players regardless of level or experience. We're mainly PVE focused but do lots of different stuff, including ops, flashpoints, conquest, dailies, etc.

I think you would find us a pretty good fit actually. You're welcome to stop by our Discord or just whisper someone in game if you want to check us out :)

Hi, I am a returning player that played back at the very beginning and I have come and gone a few times over the years. Started playing with a group of guys show all stopped playing it about a month or two in, since then when I have returned I soloed it. Been really enjoying this time around even more than ever I think and really want to be able to play with others outside of just a random group. I have always enjoyed these games more with others and I have never done any of the OPS or non-story flashpoints and really would like to do so. Not looking to be hardcore just a relaxed group of people that dabble in all of the game. I live on the east coast of the US and so my main question would be are there people in the clan at that time zone or further west.

Thanks.

Hi, I am a returning player that played back at the very beginning and I have come and gone a few times over the years. Started playing with a group of guys show all stopped playing it about a month or two in, since then when I have returned I soloed it. Been really enjoying this time around even more than ever I think and really want to be able to play with others outside of just a random group. I have always enjoyed these games more with others and I have never done any of the OPS or non-story flashpoints and really would like to do so. Not looking to be hardcore just a relaxed group of people that dabble in all of the game. I live on the east coast of the US and so my main question would be are there people in the clan at that time zone or further west.

Thanks for asking about us! To answer your main question, most of us are in the US east coast or central regions (EST and CST timezones), with a few others scattered about. I think we might be a pretty good fit for what you're looking for - we do just about all the different PVE content including ops and flashpoints (as well as other stuff). Drop on by our Discord if you want to chat or just search for Veritas in game!

Hey there, returning beta player who has 1 toon right now at 70. looking for a guild to have some good times with, think this might be the group?

Hey Merricktor, thanks for checking us out! We're a fun, laid back guild that mostly does endgame PVE content - come check out our Discord server or search in game for Veritas to find someone, we'd love to have you!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
hey ZWolfman, my friend and I are looking for a guild like yours. we are just curious if you have an "active policy"? we like to play all sorts of games but we do actively play SWTOR. we just need a guild to make it more enjoyable.

hey ZWolfman, my friend and I are looking for a guild like yours. we are just curious if you have an "active policy"? we like to play all sorts of games but we do actively play SWTOR. we just need a guild to make it more enjoyable.

Great question Elofo - not at all really! We will occasionally purge characters that are inactive for more than 90 days just to make room, but we always send out in game mail ahead of time, and if you're caught in one of those you can always just get a re-invite. Sorry for the delayed answer, the notifications for this thread aren't working right. Hope to see you in game!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...