Yoda

Boootz

An an Imperial I just have one question. When do I get to kill Yoda?

Given that the game takes place a good 3000+ years before the movies, you won't be seeing yoda himself in game, there are a couple characters that are of the same species, but imps never encounter them at any point in the game

An an Imperial I just have one question. When do I get to kill Yoda?

In addition to what the poster above me said, Yoda isn't a character you will kill as he dies of natural causes in the movies and while a lot of other things have been changed the movies are still considered canon so anything in the movies you most likely will never see or have a chance to kill someone from the movies based on that fact.

Perhaps the OP was referring to Oteg.

In that case you have to run the maelstrom prison FP and choose the dark side option when after the first boss.

I was talking about Yoda, but someone from his species will do!

Perhaps the OP was referring to Oteg.

In that case you have to run the maelstrom prison FP and choose the dark side option when after the first boss.

Except if not mistaken, Imperials cannot do this mission as it is Republic only so an Imperial would not be able to do this mission and take the dark side option .

Re timing and what the Lore Sayeth: The starter-world part of the class stories is set 3643 years before the destruction of the first Death Star in the Battle of Yavin. Yoda dies of being old at the age of about 900 years (it is nowhere specfied in the films if this is his exact age at that point, nor the amount of time that passes between the Battle of Yavin and his death), so we can safely assume that he is born approximately 2740 years, give or take a few, after the starter world events, and therefore about 2725 years after Onslaught.

Re timing and what the Lore Sayeth: The starter-world part of the class stories is set 3643 years before the destruction of the first Death Star in the Battle of Yavin. Yoda dies of being old at the age of about 900 years (it is nowhere specfied in the films if this is his exact age at that point, nor the amount of time that passes between the Battle of Yavin and his death), so we can safely assume that he is born approximately 2740 years, give or take a few, after the starter world events, and therefore about 2725 years after Onslaught.

If my memory is correct, I remember reading somewhere that it was supposed to be about three years between Yavin and Hoth, then another year between Bespin and Tatooine, so Yoda's death would likely have been in 4 or 5 ABY...

If my memory is correct, I remember reading somewhere that it was supposed to be about three years between Yavin and Hoth, then another year between Bespin and Tatooine, so Yoda's death would likely have been in 4 or 5 ABY...

Wow, Han took his sweet time paying off that bounty debt with Jabba the Hutt. Almost begs the question, what did he do with his princess rescue reward money?

Wow, Han took his sweet time paying off that bounty debt with Jabba the Hutt. Almost begs the question, what did he do with his princess rescue reward money?

For some reason - and keep in mind I have absolutely nothing to back this up - I thought he gave it back to the Rebellion.

I don't know if he gave it back to the Rebel Alliance or not... But to the best of my knowledge, Han never actually paid off his debt; that's why Boba Fett could still hand Carbonite-Han over to Jabba for the bounty.

I'm pretty sure, now that I think about it, that the year between Bespin and Tatooine is when Luke was building his new lightsaber (hiding out at 'Old Ben's place) and the events of "Shadows of The Empire" were taking place...

I got the impression Han just got bogged down with helping the Rebellion get off Yavin and set up Hoth (especially while flirting with a hot princess), and that having the Death Mark on him made him hesitant to show up with the payment. Too bad he couldn't just Paypal Jabba. :p