Maintenance: November 3, 2020

CommunityTeam

• Dev Post

Hey everyone,

We will be taking the servers offline on November 3, 2020 to deploy Game Update 6.1.4c.

Details:

DATE: November 3, 2020

TIME: 6:00AM - 8:00AM PST (1400 - 1600 UTC)

VERSION: 6.1.4c

Patch notes will be available on Monday, here: http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes.

Thank you for your patience as we maintain Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!

I am getting errors c1 and c7, never have seen them before and was playing fine 2 days ago. What is this new devilry?

Same here, error c7.

Everything was fine yesterday and the system did not change since then.

Maybe they want people to not play during the vote :rolleyes:

Confused. If only subscribers can participate in operations, what is the point of permitting consumption of operation and bonus operation renown tokens (trophies) by non-subs?

Some are tradable, the ancient threat is one that pops to mind,

Edited by DarkTergon

it allows non-subbed persons to once again run ops, pvp, etc.....with their guild as their guild will be the ones paying for this chance to play. Also are you looking into the issue where when players click play the game does not Launch??!?!?!?! Edited by MasterRummy
updating data

it allows non-subbed persons to once again run ops, pvp, etc.....with their guild as their guild will be the ones paying for this chance to play. Also are you looking into the issue where when players click play the game does not Launch??!?!?!?!

Still confused. I'm a GL. We run ops. I've never seen an option to allow non-subs to play. May I ask where that's located? (and no not asking about players failing to launch the game)

Edited by xordevoreaux

Servers avaible, but I cant get in to a game. I get error masages. So I corrected my shortcut to run as administrator, under my beloved Windows 7, and I have entered the game, but the list of servers is now empty. To be exact I got 26 chars on Darth Malgus, but when I checked server status, there are no c hars to be seen.

It all has started with maintenance, so I am asking: what the h..l, are you doing ? Who is working as your programmer ? Darth Bug ?

Edited by PiekielnyRysio

Who is working as your programmer ? Darth Bug ?

There's this thing called the 2020 Summer of Code. Basically it's a broad-based program for students to get real-world experience developing real applications. An example of that would be Inkscape. Another example would be SWTOR.

Edited by xordevoreaux

it allows non-subbed persons to once again run ops, pvp, etc.....with their guild as their guild will be the ones paying for this chance to play. Also are you looking into the issue where when players click play the game does not Launch??!?!?!?!

oh, so this is like an ops pass?

I'd like to be made aware of it if there is, and I sure heck don't see any mechanism whereby a guild pays for a non-sub to run in an op.

haven't looked myself, but if it is true, it would be great, I'd have no problem putting credits in to the gb, so non subs could use it for ops.

Oh looks like i'm not the only one.

Players: "how many patches they need to fix latest bugs?"

devs: "yes"

Error c7, thanks. Another day without Swtor bcs another stupid update week by week makes this game dead for sure. Fix it now. I want play Swtor tomorrow. I will not buy your another brilliant advice "how to fix it". It must work when i will login next time and end of story.

~ Tsukito, Alliance Commander

Edited by Trlance