More Alderaan Banners

Sith_Holocron

I've been asking this for a long time. We've seen banners for the following Houses in-game:

-Alde

-Cortess

-Organa

-Panteer

-Rist

-Teral

-Thul

-Ulgo

(And there are a few other Houses that have been named that I'm not sure we see their banners.)

We have 4 of those from the first 4 deco packs, but we're missing Cortess, Panteer, Teral, and Organa.

In addition, we have armors for the ones that have banners (we also have a Panteer armor set), but we don't have armors for the ones lacking banners. That's a shame. Why can't a Consular who saved House Teral have their banners/flags for display, or an armor set marking their importance? Why can't an Agent have one of the excellent banners from Cortess, with that sword? Come to think of it, the Bounty Hunters should get items for the House they aid (Girard), even though I can't picture that banner in my mind right now.

I'd like to go beyond just having the flags and banners for these missing Houses. I'd also like to see some more Alderaan-inspired decos - they have some great statues (the person reading the book) and ornamental displays like fountains, fancy gardens, those weird stone hook sculptures, etc. Plus a bunch of personnel including nobles and guards in the liveries of various noble houses (like the armor sets we can get).

I think it would be great to get all of those in game, and especially if we can earn them via a planetary reptrack rather than the Cartel Market. (Do it like Voss rep - do the heroics and get a green rep token for each one, cash those in for rep, use it to buy the 'missing' House armor sets and banners and deco personnel.)

• 3 years later...