Your dream UNREALISTIC playable species?

Tie it with a class if you like.

I'd love to play as Hutt. Probably a Jedi one. That would be amazing. Of course it'll NEVER happen.

This is seconded by probably a Jawa and Droid. Followed by the least realistic of all, Yoda's species.

(name unrealistic ones only! meaning basically species which aren't recolored humans. :d_wink: )

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tie it with a class if you like.

I'd love to play as Hutt. Probably a Jedi one. That would be amazing. Of course it'll NEVER happen.

This is seconded by probably a Jawa and Droid. Followed by the least realistic of all, Yoda's species.

(name unrealistic ones only! meaning basically species which aren't recolored humans. :d_wink: )

I thought I was the only one... I would laugh every time I charged in as a Hutt Jedi... many lulz would be had.

I want to play as a dianoga, the creature from the trash compactor in Star Wars. My advanced class would be trash trader with bonus Collect Nearby Objects ability.

It would have to float in the air though. That way I could prowl around the fleet looking very much like the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

Edited by Kubernetic

Imagine an overly well lit corridor flooding a room with a cone of light. A shape is fomed in the light, a silhouette of an approaching figure. It's difficult to tell what you're seeing, the shadow cast being stretched, but it is imposing, it looms. As it stands in the entrance the snap-hiss of a lightsabre occurs as the light behind it fades, revealing.... Someone a tad shorter than expected, traditional garb rendered in black, spiky plates mildy evoking the shapes of leaves adorn his joints. Darth Furry, the Ewok Sithlord.

He's facing off against his old underling. "When meesa leffo, meese wassa butta learner, now meesa da masser". Darth Flopsy, the Gungan despoiler of worlds.