Looking for the name of the set

Nordtroll

Who knows what the name of the set from the Sith War trailer is? (In the first picture) The set in the second picture is different, they usually say that it is him, but this is not so. The set in the second picture has wings protruding from its shoulders, which were not in place from the trailer.

1) https://sun9-63.userapi.com/wwSxf-WtHblris54-lmyFn_D9K1h1MvXpw7jAA/XC5WxnaGfwg.jpg

2) https://sun9-2.userapi.com/CM5xn3N3ygXs6xHqT86OYFqUnmvJLcDztCNEMQ/Q-nk9T6rZ30.jpg

Edited by Nordtroll

Sorry, but getting a "403 Forbidden" error on the first image.

EDIT:

Pulled the trailer up.... looks like a grey-dyed version of Darth Skotia's armor; feet, chest and arms match. I say dyed, though, because the default that Skotia wears in the Inquistor's story and that's available in the Cartel Market is a rich red color...

Edited by turbomagnus

Sorry, but getting a "403 Forbidden" error on the first image.

EDIT:

Pulled the trailer up.... looks like a grey-dyed version of Darth Skotia's armor; feet, chest and arms match. I say dyed, though, because the default that Skotia wears in the Inquistor's story and that's available in the Cartel Market is a rich red color...

thanks for the answer, the mobile version of the site does not work well. This set is similar, but not it either.

Upd. repair 1 picture

Edited by Nordtroll

I recommend that you take a look at torfashoin.com, as I stated there are a bunch of variants to the link I provided. I was just trying to get you close to what you are asking about as I do not know all the names BW have used over the last decade in regards to naming gear and equipment.

Best of luck & Ever Forward.

I recommend that you take a look at torfashoin.com, as I stated there are a bunch of variants to the link I provided. I was just trying to get you close to what you are asking about as I do not know all the names BW have used over the last decade in regards to naming gear and equipment.

Best of luck & Ever Forward.

Thanks, I'll try.