Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Daily on Rishi- "Howling"

lycanthro
12.12.2014 , 02:07 PM | #1
I have tried this daily several times, and cannot find the right Tovarr pirates to confront and fight. I go to the area in Raiders Cove that is on the map. There are two Tovarr Pirates talking to Nova Pirates. When I put my pointer on them, they immediately turn into targets, so there is no talking to them. I right click and immediately they attack, and I kill them and the Nova's. These must not be the Tovarr I am supposed to find (3). How do I find them and complete the dailies. I have even stood on the rock in the cove for sometime waiting for them to appear. Nothing. Very Frustrating.

Halinalle
12.12.2014 , 02:23 PM | #2
When you get the quest, head down to slums. Most of the pirates are there.

Also that's exactly what you're supposed to do. You put the thing on them and then fight.

JMagee
12.12.2014 , 02:27 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by lycanthro View Post
I have tried this daily several times, and cannot find the right Tovarr pirates to confront and fight. I go to the area in Raiders Cove that is on the map. There are two Tovarr Pirates talking to Nova Pirates. When I put my pointer on them, they immediately turn into targets, so there is no talking to them. I right click and immediately they attack, and I kill them and the Nova's. These must not be the Tovarr I am supposed to find (3). How do I find them and complete the dailies. I have even stood on the rock in the cove for sometime waiting for them to appear. Nothing. Very Frustrating.
Based on your description, it sounds like you're missing a step.

When you find the appropriate pirate, if you look at your quest log, a quest clickable becomes active. you Target a Tovarr, click the flag next to the quest in your mission log, and then they attack you.

If you are not activating your mission item (flag) which I cannot be sure of based on your explanation, you aren't doing the mission properly.

TNyankee
10.27.2016 , 05:28 PM | #4
i found the Tonvarr in the area known as The Private Docks

norris_spencer
08.10.2019 , 03:58 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by TNyankee View Post
i found the Tonvarr in the area known as The Private Docks
Thank you so much. Spent forever looking for them as the radar on the map was not even close to helpful. For those still looking, I found them in the location from the quote at map index: 1086, 211.