Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How do you headcannon a BH or Smuggler into KOTFEET?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
How do you headcannon a BH or Smuggler into KOTFEET?

Darka
08.10.2019 , 03:40 AM | #21
My take for my Merc was he was more seen as an inspirational leader, a reputation as an elite fighter, witha few tricks up his sleeve, while the force focus of the story line can be tough at times, thats the way i tried to explain it
The Defender Program est 2006 Presents
THE UNCIVILLISED SWOOP CLUB
@Darkatron @DefenderProgram @Uncivillised on Facebook/Twitter
Owner of the Hat'o'Awesome

JattaGin
08.10.2019 , 06:28 AM | #22
Honestly, it was very easy for my smuggler.

He was in his mid 40s when his ship got stolen on Ord Mantell. All he wanted was getting it back. During that quest, one thing after the other happened and he simply went with the flow, without thinking too much about it. There wasn't really much free time anyway. As soon as he fixed one thing, the next happened.

Eventually he realised that he seems to climb up some galactic ladder and the things he was asked to fix got more complicated and more important. He just continued doing what needed to be done. And why not? Someone had to do it. Might as well be him. He finds solutions. That's what he does. There is a reason why they call him "Fixer".

If you count the 5 years in carbonite, he is now in his 50s. He has seen it all. Nothing surprises him anymore. The boss of the Jedi and a Sith ghost showing him some mysterious ways of the Force? Odd. Fighting Valkorian in his own mind? Odd. But why not. After all, that one meal in the cantina on Nar Shaddaa was odd, too. And he ate it nonetheless. What's the difference? The galaxy is a crazy place.

BH on the other hand is the only class I haven't brought to Zakuul yet. I guess headcannon would be that it starts as just another paid job and from there, it's all about getting out and paid.
Bioware offers a friend referal system which gives referred players a couple of goodies (incl. 7 free days of sub and a neat free 10 x inventory slot for every character) and referring players some little shinies and cartel coins.
I would be happy if you choose my referral link to grab your free goodies.

lightSaberAddiCt
08.11.2019 , 10:00 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by xordevoreaux View Post
People are free to disagree, but personally, I think only a force wielder makes sense in that story.

Vitiate: I've followed your progress. You're like me.
Smuggler: Well if you knew how little progress I got with that twi'lek on Nar Shadaa, we wouldn't be standing here.
Yeah they really screwed with the overall story with non force users. It didn't even make sense. Even if you take into consideration that Valkorian transferred some of his power to you, it is completely blown also when you meet with Satele later in the story, that whole chapter should have been revised to something different. That way it would at least make a little sense, and it would not be as much work to rewrite and produce the whole story. Maybe me a wounded Mandalore or something.

KoTFE and KoTET were written for mostly force users. That is my opinion.
Just Click It for Free Stuff I need the CC
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hj4n32