5.6.1 PVE DPS only... now in General Discussion. Only comment if you are smart & good

Letsjet

From 5.0 through today's 5.6.1, there have been crazy changes... yeah. I've been trying get back in swtor, but 'm paralyzed by nerf anxiety since I have been beaten for almost 20 years now (EQ May Launce 1999).

I'm a crusty noob. ...Man that sucks.

Anyway, this is kinda like a quiz.. That was moved to General Discussion.

But if you are bad in your PVE DPS class, you can't go there and read it. It's against the laws. r/swtor, server LFG forums, whatever, are fine. But EA inforces there laws here. WE all hate EA, but yeah. THEY ARE THE LAW!!! (Dreadd... man..) You've been warned...

Edited by Letsjet
I meant to post this in General Discussion. If you really, REALLY know you DPS class, please look there.

• 1 month later...

He somewhat sealed the deal when he made his terrible bluff (est 1999) jack off I was playing video games before you could even play them on a pc let alone own one being the size and affordability.

Any class can be viable depending on the player so get “smart & good” and stop wasting people’s time classes always have changed through out its existence.

I have been playing this game for good knows how long now but I have always played Fury no matter what someone said about viability or smash monkey **** back when the spec was called Rage.

It’s my first class and character I have never changed no matter what because it always suited my gameplay style and the fact it had Force Crush.

He somewhat sealed the deal when he made his terrible bluff (est 1999) jack off I was playing video games before you could even play them on a pc let alone own one being the size and affordability.

I got Nightdriver and the Atari 2600 console the 1st Christmas

play pong on it across the street until then

Played Everquest May 1999 as I .. ahh fk it. i payed blaulders gates and diable on release. I putPamela freaking pamela lee as a semihavked bg caracter bc she was hit then, the bard's tale series, co-lead the best guild in vanguard until we bounced, etc...

Dnd since 84 and I did beat ragon Quest and Space Ace. Also, I have had only Alienware rigs now laptops since 1998 when they were a mom and pop in miami.

so, yeah, I'm old. got a good business, great wife, 2 young girls. Forums usually save me time in the long run. V