Help Needed (Story Spoilers Inside Post)

jonathius

Hi all,

I tried fighting Darth Jadus multiple times, with different companions and strategies, and I am having no luck. I would GREATLY appreciate any input and advice you guys have :).

Oh and just to make sure I understand it correctly - you attack him until his health is all the way down and then you're supposed to activate a computer or something like that?

Thanks,

Kyeran

Edited by jonathius
Didn't want to spoil story

Yeah, you're going to need to "kill" him a few times, activate some things around the room, but his health will go down each time (so it gets easier)

One of the biggest things to remember is use every stun/interrupt you have on his casts. Use everything you have, even flashbang. Also, if you're having too much trouble, I'd suggest getting out and getting a level or two. I know that sounds defeatist, but 1 or two levels can make a world of difference. It's a level 34 fight I think, and while I know people who beat it as low as 29, it definitely takes more than just beating on him that way.

PS - thread title may be a bit spoilerish for some

Edited by chuixupu

What class are you playing as?

I only battled him as an operative (healing spec). Although I think that there are some threads on the fight for snipers.

I did not interrupt, as I needed to be nearby him to interrupt and that wasn't going to happen. Instead I LOSed him over by the computer terminals and kept HOTing Vector up (to keep him going), occasionally tossing in a stronger heal and using flash bang (and the poison dart) when I could. The battle took *forever* (and undoubtedly I didn't do it in the best possible fashion), but I did eventually win.

The big thing is (esp. for the first two battles), you *really* need to either interrupt his big casts or be out of sight when he casts his nasty two abilities. If you do that, it's mostly about wearing him down. And keeping your companion up.