[CONSOLIDATED] Achievement Bugs

CrazyMcGee

I am going to try and make a quick reference list of bugged achievements. I know there are several threads for this, but you have to read through every page and I haven't found a quick reference list. I'll be trying to update those that have already been known and posted, but please post any not listed. I will update this front post regularly. Hopefully that will help players not to waste their time and also help BW to fix them quickly :D

EDIT: Updated to 2.5.2 - 16/01

GALACTIC STARFIGHTER

General Crew - achievement is lost on log out

EXPLORER

Makeb Explorer (if you do Braken Mesa last)

Coruscant Explorer (may be recently/currently broken, but was achievable in the past)

BEASTMASTER

Beastmaster of Ilum - Removed from Ilum 2.5.2, but required for Galactic Beastmaster

Asharl panther - only available during Gree event

Bogwing - Young Bogwing on Belsavis (thanks to Gaellon)

Kath Hound - Feral Kath Hound on Alderaan (thanks to theStirge)

KILLS

Makeb - Kill it with Fire (Kill 100 Makrin while burning) - kills don't register

WORLD BOSS

Quesh - Killing Rogue Cartel Warbot doesn't grant the achievement

OPERATIONS

Eternity Vault - 8M NiM Pylons, Infernal Council, Soa - FIXED 2.5.2

Explosive Conflict - 8M NiM Firebrand and Stormcaller

SPACE

Saleucami Fleet Action - Eliminate Fighters bonus does not exist

HIDDEN

Data Mining - killing everything on the list does not always grant the achievement

I'm sure there's more, so please let me know! I'll keep bumping this.

Edited by CrazyMcGee

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A compilation thread would be really nice, however apparently we're not supposed to do this.

6. Please avoid posting "compilation" threads consisting of more than one bug. In general, unless things are closely tied together (such that you have a hunch they're caused by the same thing), threads and reports of this nature are far more difficult to track and parse and will generally not be good for replies and/or status updates.

That's unfortunate, because I have dozens of achievement bug tickets submitted in-game and don't really have the heart to make individual threads for each one here.

You can add some annoying bugs:

the beastmaster of Balmorra. It seems to be impossible to get the "Mutated Colicoid" .

"The Foundry" Endboss kills does not count.

The old classic 16 Raids kills does not count.

You can add some annoying bugs:

the beastmaster of Balmorra. It seems to be impossible to get the "Mutated Colicoid" .

"The Foundry" Endboss kills does not count.

The old classic 16 Raids kills does not count.

Sorry, not sure what you mean, are you saying no 16 raid achievements are working?

Jenzali, didn't know that rule, but BW haven't removed the post... yet... If nothing else it shows people which ones are bugged so they don't waste time searching.

Republic explorer or Makeb is bugged (but only seems to be if you visit places in a particular order).

I have visited all areas - every area has a full set of "green ticks" however the achievement is still listed as incomplete.

- EV 8-man HM Pylons and Infernal Council aren't granted upon completion

- Tyrant of Balmorra (Swoopstriker doesn't seem to exist)

EDIT:

I notice that I do actually have the Agent Chapter 1 achievement. Perhaps this is fixed now, or was it just bugged for some people before?

Also, I've heard that the Mutated Colicoid codex entry exists inside an Inquisitor phase, is it true that the achievement can also be completed through this phase, or is the achievement fully bugged?

Edited by partylikeaturtle

The Hoth lore entry "Imperial Strategy: Quagmires" can actually be obtained if you start the bonus series on Hoth. Just talk to the guy who starts the bonus series next to the shuttle, you automatically get this entry after finishing the conversation with him.

Whoever said it was bugged probably didn't bother to do the Hoth Bonus series.

Sorry, not sure what you mean, are you saying no 16 raid achievements are working?

Jenzali, didn't know that rule, but BW haven't removed the post... yet... If nothing else it shows people which ones are bugged so they don't waste time searching.

Sry, i just saw your Question today. Yeah likely some 16 (HM/NM) Bosskills like Karraga Palace or E. Vault doesn't count, if u didn't do it before 2.0. It seems to be also be a problem in 8 HM /NM in the other posting here in this thread.

For example: Jarg and Sorno / 3. and 4. Boss at E. Vault

"Beastmaster of Balmorra (Mutated Colicoid)"

isnt bugged !

There are 2 with a very long respawn timer at the entrance of the inqui class quest instance in Balmorra.

They're not the ones at the entrance to that phase, they're the ones around the back that you can't get to normally without going through the phase. You can get to them, though. There's a path you can follow up into the hills around the area and eventually get to where the mobs you need are. It's been several months since I did this for the codex entry on my main, so I don't remember exactly how to describe how to get there, but if you go to http://www.swtor-spy.com and look up the codex for Mutated Colicoid, that's where I found it.

Here are a few that I ran into:

1. Eternity Vault: 16 man SM, HM and Nightmare Ancient Pylon and Infernal Council bosses does not give you the achievements if you have done this before on the toon. If that was your first time killing that boss on your raiding toon you will get the achievement.

Due to the bug we were discouraged to try KP.

2. 16 man SM Terror from Beyond: Same as EV for the last boss. If you have already killed it on 16 man SM before you will not get the achievement. If its your first kill you will get it.

3. Speeder collection achievement: Speeders that does not exist in game (or google does not know where they can be obtained from): Dessler Explorer, Dessler Nomad, Tirsa Champion, Praxon Aether, Praxon Tracmaster.

4. Ability lag: Though the latency is fine (I normally have around 100-120ms) I am experiencing notable ability lag. So I press a button but ability goes off about half a second later. Some time it does not go off at all and I have to activate again. I do not lose a GCD in the process though. Also I have seen this happen onboard my starship where I experience the least amount of lag. So this is not due to lag.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=6364380#edit6364380

On a side note, in addition to many other fixes, there are well over 30 Achievements that will be fixed with tomorrow morning's Game Update!

I don't see any news of a Game Update tomorrow, but it's nice to know that some of these are getting addressed. This was posted on the PTS forum - but usually they don't refer to PTS patches as "Game Updates", right? So this must be something for live servers?

Edited by Jenzali

Re: Mutated Colicoid at Balmorra

The path suggested on swtor-spy seems to have been blocked by invisible wall now.

This is how I got mine on an operative....

Go near the entrance of SI's quest phase; go west up the hill;

You should be able to jump up the rock to 1165, 87;

Angle an Exfiltrate roll to 1157, 89

Then jump or roll again up the hill

Edited by Banegio

Re: Mutated Colicoid at Balmorra

The path suggested on swtor-spy seems to have been blocked by invisible wall now.

This is how I got mine on an operative....

Go near the entrance of SI's quest phase; go west up the hill;

You should be able to jump up the rock to 1165, 87;

Angle an Exfiltrate roll to 1157, 89

Then jump or roll again up the hill

I didn't even think of trying Exfiltrate, nice one. For this achievement, I just power-leveled a new Assassin up to Balmorra so I could actually go through that story phase that gives you access to the upper level with the mutated colicoids. I already had a level 10 inquisitor from getting the Tarentatek Mauler on Korriban, so it took very little time to do this :p

Anyway, is the OP going to be edited? Loremaster of Nar Shaddaa is fixed. Imperial Explorer of Balmorra is fixed. Acidstalker has been removed from the list. Agent Chapter 1 is fixed. Sullust Interception is now the one and only bugged space achievement IIRC.

Edited by partylikeaturtle

Agent Chapter 1 is fixed.

Not for me, it's not. Chapter 1 achievements shows as 175/200 and while the progress bar is filled, the progress note is listed as "12/1 Chapter 1: Imperial Agent." Perhaps it's because I've completed it with two Agents, but it's definitely not fixed for everyone.