SWG: Attention Bria

Gnnysgt

Well since i was shunned in to getting in a Guild, I have been talking with Iolas, ( if you remember him) and I will be starting up LSW again once I get access. If you are imperial, and PvP and are from Bria let me know on here, I will let you know what server I will be going to.

Gnny out

ATO is on the Helm of Gruarsh Gnny. So far only other SWG Bria guilds on the server are - Damage Networks, Hadishi, and TRW. Its a US East PvP server.

If you want to play with us, head to that server as Empire.

As for other guilds, all I know is that FOE ended up on Vaelen and intend to stay there. No idea about anyone else yet.

-B

Edited by Kindragon

ATO is on the Helm of Gruarsh Gnny. So far only other SWG Bria guilds on the server are - Damage Networks, Hadishi, and TRW. Its a US East PvP server.

As for other guilds, all I know is that FOE ended up on Vaelen and intend to stay there. No idea about anyone else yet.

-B

Good didn't want to be led around by a bunch of kool-aid drinking cult members anyways. Oh and i sent you a PM couple weeks ago.

Good didn't want to be led around by a bunch of kool-aid drinking cult members anyways. Oh and i sent you a PM couple weeks ago.

Could of sworn I replied to that, perhaps not. Been busy the last month or so with work and other things happening in life so I havent been online in any form all that much. Good thing is job Im on now is winding down and with winter coming, Im looking forward to having some time off to myself.

Im hoping you and Iolas (whos actually signed up with ATO), and even the guys in FBI atm, (Bioo, Zack, Midah, etc.) will roll on the same server with us, Helm of Gruarsh. As well as any other of the other guilds that were allied with us for that fail server placement thing.

Looking forward to seeing you all in game once the early start waves start moving along and eventually, launch.

-B

Could of sworn I replied to that, perhaps not. Been busy the last month or so with work and other things happening in life so I havent been online in any form all that much. Good thing is job Im on now is winding down and with winter coming, Im looking forward to having some time off to myself.

Im hoping you and Iolas (whos actually signed up with ATO), and even the guys in FBI atm, (Bioo, Zack, Midah, etc.) will roll on the same server with us, Helm of Gruarsh. As well as any other of the other guilds that were allied with us for that fail server placement thing.

Looking forward to seeing you all in game once the early start waves start moving along and eventually, launch.

-B

Nope never got a response, but from what i hear from Iolas Bioo has FBI and agodla is coming. haven't heard much of the othe FBI guys, but then again, Im not the mst like imperial around.

-B

most of Corbantis is rolling on Helm of Gruash.. which is good for me i was native for Bria and Corb.

well, we moved to terrentatas(spelling?) because Wolves of War was there(ally) and we also saw that ATO was there so we thought it a win/win but now I see that you all moved again, i dont think we can go again.... weas kinda hoping to fight some of these former rebs turned sith... ahhhemmm(organ)

not going to matter. if you didn't get in today, yor not going to be on helm. just looked at the server status and its full not letting anyone else get in.

Its not full Gnny, not at all man. If you havent started a toon yet, land on it man. The server status's are wrong due to the fact that they are securing spots for people who were autopicked for the server, but as you can tell... alot of people moved because the autoserver thing failed horribly.

Plus we went for Helmet because of a 1ish:1ish ratio atm. Of course its going to change but its better odds than 3:1, or 7:1 as other servers boast, and thats in our favor, (Empire:Republic) We're trying for some sort of balance. Apparently alot of WoW zerg guilds are out there.

-B

-B

If FOE's on Valeen, they relocated to chase SA. Neither FOE guild ended up on that server.

We auto dropped in on Belgoth's Beacon.

As for HOG:

Sever pop is being tracked in this thread: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=2642

Hopefully, the guild ratio balances better. On the positive, LOTD is a very good crew to ally with.

US East PVP Server Faction Balance as of 12-13-11

Total Players #: 3498

Rep Players = 1675

Emp Players = 1823

Difference = 148

Total Guilds= 67

Rep Guilds = 32

Emp Guilds = 35

East coast pvp averages:

Empire Total:

Republic Total:

/salute