Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How do I get the Remote Control Ebon Hawk?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
How do I get the Remote Control Ebon Hawk?

ZickPhin
07.05.2020 , 11:15 AM | #1
So I was scrolling through collections and saw this: Remote Control Ebon Hawk, and it looked pretty cool, is there any way to get this or was it a one-time thing?
Datapad Stopped Working? Shoot it!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Mubrak
07.05.2020 , 11:51 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by ZickPhin View Post
So I was scrolling through collections and saw this: Remote Control Ebon Hawk, and it looked pretty cool, is there any way to get this or was it a one-time thing?
The Remote Control Ebon Hawk is sold for credits by the anniversary vendor that appears around christmas. There is also the Remote Control Starship (a starfighter) which is a cartel pack item that may be on the GTN all year.

Both are regeneration toys that run for 15s and can be used instead of your class regen.
Let us turn off that gaudy flashing icon over every vendor's head.
Let us sort our companion list and hide or kick out the unwanted ones!

http://www.swtor.com/r/rszTdG

ZickPhin
07.05.2020 , 12:41 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Mubrak View Post
The Remote Control Ebon Hawk is sold for credits by the anniversary vendor that appears around christmas. There is also the Remote Control Starship (a starfighter) which is a cartel pack item that may be on the GTN all year.

Both are regeneration toys that run for 15s and can be used instead of your class regen.
Alright, thanks for the help!
Datapad Stopped Working? Shoot it!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -