Sentinel Watchman build question

Donser

I'm building a Watchman Sentinel, and about midway through the build you have to spend 5/7 points before unlocking the next tier. I'm going with Repelling Blows (1 point) and Valor (2p.), but I'm not sure how to divide between Watchguard (2p.) and Close Quarters (2p.).

Watchguard: Reduces the cooldown of Pacify by [7.5 seconds / 15 seconds] and Force Kick by [1 second / 2 seconds].

Close Quarters: Reduces the minimum range of Force Leap by [5 / 10] meters.

Force Kick is very useful for stopping abilities, but Force Leap is useful for closing gaps. I have a feeling Force Kick will come in use more at higher levels, but I wanted to see others' opinions. Thanks

Close quarters in invaluable for both pvp (always available gap closer) and pve (an additional focus generation). The choice in the watchman tree is between Watchguard and Force Fade, and it really just depends on you.

http://db.darthhater.com/skill_calc/jedi_knight/sentinel/#::fefef2ef14e5fe3fe4fe3f13ef6

That's the build I ran for most of the last few months of beta. The lowered CD on kick lets you block out an entire ability, as the interrupt blocks for 4 seconds and the GCD takes a half second longer than that if they're using other abilities, so they've only got 1.5 seconds to use the skill before you interrupt, and that's only if they're perfect on their timing, most players will have less time.

Edited by Apocalypse-