Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Sorc dps is useless


BraverDre's Avatar


BraverDre
09.26.2018 , 06:10 PM | #1
Why bioware are still exist with this behavior?!!!! This is online game but the reason why ppl are leaving is because bioware and Ben Irving with his 0iq ideas ruined the game good job bioware. No point to waste time to even playy cuz at the end u get nothing out of it.

sharkninjapanda's Avatar


sharkninjapanda
09.26.2018 , 10:58 PM | #2
No Joke,
Sorc and Sage need a buff more than America needs a new president

Rion_Starkiller's Avatar


Rion_Starkiller
09.27.2018 , 11:09 AM | #3
but what about #nerfoperatives?
Beruhl / Zenovia / Lobotomy / Warpunk
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Quote: Originally Posted by Trolltar View Post
I believe he's quoting a frequent contributor to these forums. His name is Strawman.
Quote: Originally Posted by Lunafox View Post
Thanks Rion Starbrah.

Hoppinswtor's Avatar


Hoppinswtor
09.27.2018 , 12:12 PM | #4
yea sorc dps is totally useless it can't go 26/26 in nim. totally can't. totally
Hoppin, The Cutest Mercenary <Death Smile>
Hoppinator (Merc), Hoppin (Sorc), Hopposites (Mara),
Hoptimal (Sin), Hopalicious (Jugg), Hopperative (Operative), Hoptimize (PT)

AdjeYo's Avatar


AdjeYo
09.27.2018 , 12:20 PM | #5
Good to have you back BraverDre, the forums just weren't the same without your weekly sorc dps is useless/operatives too stronk please nerf threads.

Folcwar's Avatar


Folcwar
09.28.2018 , 02:14 AM | #6
I see you reply everywhere about how useless sorc is, maybe get better at it?
while you won't be top dps in most cases, sorc is 100% viable for any boss, in both lightning and madness

Maxitrac's Avatar


Maxitrac
09.28.2018 , 06:36 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Folcwar View Post
I see you reply everywhere about how useless sorc is, maybe get better at it?
while you won't be top dps in most cases, sorc is 100% viable for any boss, in both lightning and madness
^ sorc is capable of clearing ever fight in this game. This doesnít mean it canít use some love come 6.0 though.
26/26 Nim/MM 5.0 5/5 Gods pre 5.9
<Paramount> | <Sniper Science> | <Lightning Masters> | <Aeon>

BraverDre's Avatar


BraverDre
10.02.2018 , 07:46 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Folcwar View Post
I see you reply everywhere about how useless sorc is, maybe get better at it?
while you won't be top dps in most cases, sorc is 100% viable for any boss, in both lightning and madness
I am good enough at it. Answer the question why people do dp df timeruns without sorc dps no problem and as soon as someone want to do those on sorc dps they use crystals hah? Sorc dps is an easy class to play but it is useless as ur comments here

BraverDre's Avatar


BraverDre
10.02.2018 , 07:48 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by AdjeYo View Post
Good to have you back BraverDre, the forums just weren't the same without your weekly sorc dps is useless/operatives too stronk please nerf threads.
Fanks fanks. No more swtor dead edition for me in 15 days cuz so many people are leaving that there is no reason to be a sub.so enjoy while u can <3

Folcwar's Avatar


Folcwar
10.03.2018 , 09:32 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by BraverDre View Post
I am good enough at it. Answer the question why people do dp df timeruns without sorc dps no problem and as soon as someone want to do those on sorc dps they use crystals hah? Sorc dps is an easy class to play but it is useless as ur comments here
last week I did SnV timed and DF timed on lightning and noone used crystals, but if you think you are good enough and need crystals, i think 1 of the two statements is wrong.