Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

New Player Warning: Class DPS is severely gimped right now.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Sage / Sorcerer
New Player Warning: Class DPS is severely gimped right now.

chrishill
09.05.2018 , 11:44 AM | #31
To new player play what you want to play dont gett trolled in not playing the class you like sure sorc/sage are weak but if you like them play them nuff said

PulseRazor
11.07.2018 , 09:11 PM | #32
Hey, I am back from almost 2 years away, still loving my Lightning sorc.

Still having problems catching all the aggro, not having problems mitigating it, controlling the action, carrying the random pugs.

I see a lot of players, most of the players in fact, using healing companions in open world regardless of their spec. (watching a sniper use a healer is truly sad.) Still seeing people executing sub-optimal rotaions, still seeing videos of people claiming to be pro while clicking their skills. - I'm fine with all that. - The truth is that the game makes no effort to actually teach people how to play. MMO gaming is trending toward simplification, gamers point to games like SWTOR and complain about 'skill bloat'.

I wonder how much of this lamentation is due to the skill ceiling. - I wonder how many of these gamers complaining about their crappy sorcs use proper keybinds, or gaming peripherals. I cant imagine how I would play this game with anything less than a full numberpad mouse. I have around 30 combat binds, and can activate any of them instantly. - Maybe this is why I dont feel like Sorc dps is 'gimped'.
]