Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Coolest Voice In The Game.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Coolest Voice In The Game.

CloudCastle
04.07.2012 , 12:10 PM | #31
Male bounty hunter
Darth Jadus
Gus Tuno (sounds like a muppet which makes me laugh)
Watcher X
Vector Hyllis

ZayneDraay
04.07.2012 , 12:20 PM | #32
The best has to be either the male trooper or the male sith warrior. The trooper sounds like someone who might be in the military and threatening the lifes of jedi has never been more fun since i made my male sith warrior.
"Those who know me by reputation say I am a creature of the cold darkness, a monster if you will. Now you too shall fear me." - Darth Crios, lord of icy wrath

JediElf
04.07.2012 , 01:01 PM | #33
Oh for me it's...

Male Sith Warrior
Male Bounty Hunter
Male Imperial Agent
Quinn
Vecor
and Lord Zaash
Beware the Jawa Sith!
SGRA FAQ! Check it out!

darthkargtor
04.07.2012 , 01:05 PM | #34
Male sith inquistor or the Voice of the Imperial agent outside lord grayhams estate with the accent that gives u the quest to gain the turrent designs made me lol such much.
There is no Dark their is no light There is no grey There is only you.the force does not corrupt you, you corrupt yourself
Your actions shape you, the force simply reveals your true nature,One does not die, the force embraces you

Captain_Zone
04.07.2012 , 04:44 PM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by darthkargtor View Post
Male sith inquistor or the Voice of the Imperial agent outside lord grayhams estate with the accent that gives u the quest to gain the turrent designs made me lol such much.
You mean that Imperial captain? The guy who talks about how evil Grathan is because of his obsession with ergonomic chairs?
. OPOD
The New Jedi Code: "Keep Calm & Carry a Lightsaber"

ElvenPadfoot
04.07.2012 , 07:55 PM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by FyveS View Post
The Chiss Captain at the Hoth base where the Colonel is missing. Rawr.
Aristoca Saganu. Salty goodness. I'm afraid you'll have to share.

Sinemetu
04.07.2012 , 08:03 PM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by ZayneDraay View Post
The best has to be either the male trooper or the male sith warrior. The trooper sounds like someone who might be in the military and threatening the lifes of jedi has never been more fun since i made my male sith warrior.
Not to anyone who's actually been in the military... that's more of a writing issue though. As a former marine, I was really looking forward to the trooper story. Huge disappointment so far, at the end of act 1.

My favorite voices are femagent and male bh for PC's. Probably Darth Jadus for NPCs.

I loved Jennifer Hale for Shepard, but I didn't want to feel like I was playing Shepard in swtor. Given my dislike for the trooper story so far, that might have been a mistake. It might have been fun roleplaying shepard as a republic commando.
Legion: Geth do not infiltrate.
C-Sec Customs: You should leave your personal synthetic assistant at home. They're not allowed on shuttles anymore.
Legion: Geth do not intentionally infiltrate.

Kaedusz
04.07.2012 , 09:09 PM | #38
Thana Vesh hands down

FyveS
04.07.2012 , 09:19 PM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by ElvenPadfoot View Post
Aristoca Saganu. Salty goodness. I'm afraid you'll have to share.
Nope. Wrong Chiss. The one I was thinking of is COL Yudrass.
Nyne - 50 Sorceror ~ M'ing - 50 Mercenary ~ Eyght - 50 Juggernaut
Not The Droids ~ Social/Family/Pve/PvP ~ Corellian Run

Saiaxs
04.07.2012 , 09:33 PM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by Jandi View Post
Jennifer Hale, of course. 2nd would be whoever did Kira as I can't help but think of her as the female boss of Saint Row 3 female voice 1 (done by same person). 3rd would be female agent, I loved her work in DA2.
Kira is Laura Bailey, the greatest female voice actor in my book. She's been in a s*** ton of stuff

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laura_B...s)#Video_Games