Cartel Coins are not awarded for actually buying the game?!

Kajiggs

What the H Bioware?! People who actually bought the game don't get cartel points but people who spent $14 do? I was actually considering getting a Time card from Gamestop.

Turns out the reason new players don't have their Cartel Coins yet is because they aren't getting them. I got this back from Bioware "Cartel Coins are not awarded for the 30 days free game time included with the purchase of the game" What about people who spent $50+ dollars on the Collectors addition? It's not "free", in fact, it's more expensive than paying the fricking $14.

What do you guys think about this?

You may have spent the extra on the game, I myself got the Delux... not as much as you, I know, but... the condition ontop of buying the CE was *paying* at least a single months sub *before* free-to-play came to be.

I got plenty of emails warning that F2P was coming ... and I had time subbed. So if you quit a month in, you only have yourself to blame for not reading between the lines. Callous maybe. But EA don't seem to have handled this entire thing too well to begin with.

Turns out the reason new players don't have their Cartel Coins yet is because they aren't getting them. I got this back from Bioware "Cartel Coins are not awarded for the 30 days free game time included with the purchase of the game"

Duh

What about people who spent $50+ dollars on the Collectors addition? It's not "free", in fact, it's more expensive than paying the fricking $14.

You get the same 'bonus items' that everyone who bought the CE got from day 1. Why should you be special because you purchased it late?

What do you guys think about this?

I think you're trying to get something for nothing and I don't think you're any more deserving than anyone else. Sub, get your monthly allotment like everyone else and play the game because you enjoy it. If you don't enjoy it, go play something else or get a life.

Duh

You get the same 'bonus items' that everyone who bought the CE got from day 1. Why should you be special because you purchased it late?

I think you're trying to get something for nothing and I don't think you're any more deserving than anyone else. Sub, get your monthly allotment like everyone else and play the game because you enjoy it. If you don't enjoy it, go play something else or get a life.

Lol. Did you have a bad day or something?

Edited by Kajiggs

I have posted this information in several threads. I have not received my Complimentary coins for being a sub. Recently purchased the game and received the 30 day game time along with signing up for the 30 day recurring billing structure.

http://www.swtor.com/support/helpcenter/6776

Do I need to be a subscriber to receive my Complimentary Cartel Coins when the Free-to-Play option becomes available?

Yes, the Complimentary Cartel Coins that are visible in the Cartel Coin Ledger now will be granted to you when the Free-to-Play option becomes available as long as you have active game time on your account. This game time could be from a recurring subscription, from a Game Time card, or part of the 30 days of Game Time that comes with the purchase of Star Wars™: The Old Republic™.

I have posted this information in several threads. I have not received my Complimentary coins for being a sub. Recently purchased the game and received the 30 day game time along with signing up for the 30 day recurring billing structure.

http://www.swtor.com/support/helpcenter/6776

"or part of the 30 days of Game Time that comes with the purchase of Star Wars™: The Old Republic™. "

They told me that the 30 days were "free" and that they don't count. Just an excuse I suppose.