swtor crisis on umbara -- no next mission

Hi All,

On two characters already I completed the *SOLO* mission for Crisis on Umbara and talked with Lana as the mission details. However, no further missions are listed after completing CoU. So my question is what is next? I have found post dating back to 2017 asking the same question but only answered with jokes.

Is this a bug where the next mission will not show up? And if so, how do we fix it?

When you ran Crisis did you do so by clicking the Launch button next to the mission or by walking into the mission? The best thing to do is click Launch so it takes you into the specific instance needed to progress the story.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

It happened to me because I took the story missions from the Terminals in front of the FPs when I first entered the Alliance Operations Room.

To fix it:

- remove both story FPs (Chiss and Nathema) from your mission log (also maybe purge phases)

- get to your ship terminal

- you'll be able to pick a new story quest "Fractured Alliances" which is the continuation of Umbara

The key point, and it's a major piece of obtuseness on someone's part, is that for the Traitor Arc flashpoints(1), the mode to advance the story is called [sOLO], while the mode to play solo when you don't care about the story is called [sTORY].

Playing [sTORY] will not advance the story, and having the [sTORY] missions open will prevent you from playing [sOLO] to advance the story.

(1) Umbara, Copero, Nathema.