Next bad guy(s)?

notanjelika

Hi, i was wondering who would be the next bad guy or girl.. i honestly can't figure it out. Is it:

- Vette or Torian's spirit?

- Darth Malgus?

- Revan?

- Darth Marr?

- Mandalore the Vindicated?

- Jaesa?

- Akaavi?

-( no, Harambe the Gorilla is not on the list, he is not part of SWTOR LMAO)

- Satele Shan?

- Sana-Rae?

- "almighty " Zildrog ?

Kinda curious to hear your opinions.

Please no more Revan. He has been reused enough.

Darth Marr I don't think so as he is essentially dead,

since we talk to his spirit in Chapter 12 of Kotfe.

What I would like is a completely new bad person. This constantly reusing characters that are gone or dead gets a bit old.

Edited by casirabit

Honestly I would like it to explore more about Zildrog. I don't think it ever went into enough during kotfe/kotet about it and I love the whole prove your worth be given the breath of the dragon or be consumed. I never felt Valkorion was the "real" Zildrog but took it more as his avatar. I suppose it could refer to Valkorion and that is the end of it but I think it be interesting if there something far older and wise and more dangerous than Valkorion for the Outlander to encounter. Edited by eoral

Please no more Revan. He has been reused enough.

Darth Marr I don't think so as he is essentially dead,

since we talk to his spirit in Chapter 12 of Kotfe.

What I would like is a completely new bad person. This constantly reusing characters that are gone or dead gets a bit old.

Actually i like your idea, no more re-using of old antagonists. Since this is the spoilers section, why don't you tell us your idea of a new bad guy or girl?

I am also in favor of someone totally new, and not a remix of a foe we've seen before (if they do go that route, my money is on Darth Malgus. Although...he seems like he actually would like the direction the Empire takes under Acina and would want to work with them and not against).

I personally would love to see something with the Infinite Empire - the Rakata are fascinating and they've shown up in various storylines before. Even though they did get struck down by that plague and their own corruption, given all they accomplished and the powerful tech they left behind, I can't believe the remaining Rakata are only that group in the beach shanties on Rakata Prime. I have to think they're out there in greater numbers/power somewhere, and that there has to be some plausible way for them to cross paths with the player. Maybe someone activates some Rakata tech that summons or restores them to Belsavis, for instance.

I'd also like to see a villain from a planet in Wild Space that we've never visited or even heard of - there appear to be a lot of those.

I liked the concept in Makeb where you were not only fighting the crime syndicate but you were also fighting the environment itself (the groundquakes which were going to destroy the planet) and had to find a way to save the planet/deal with that environment.

none of those mentioned by the OP. my money is on Darth Jadus. He has to return, he's a major threat that escaped from imperial Intelligence, he wants his "democratization of fear".

but then again with the info from reddit, assuming any accuracy i wouldn't be surprised if the star cabal group returned and they had new members to go with the one or two that escaped from the intellignce operation and they are pulling strings again.

Well it shouldn't be Vette or Torian's spirit, because either:

• if it's Vette's spirit, my SW and SI would look at Vette, then look at the spirit, then look back at Vette, raise an eyebrow and say "You'll have to show me how to do that, someday. "

or

• if it's Torian's spirit, my BH would look at Torian and go "Cyar'ika, what the heck?"

I think it should be some Jawa that opened a Rakatan holocron and turned into a BIG HUGE JAWA OF DOOM. With POWERS! And ABILITIES! And bombs. Gotta have bombs and doom bots. It's a Jawa thing.

SW is sleeping one night and out of a dead sleep the SW instantly wakes up and sits up, vette is before him, but she looks different and very disturbed, her outward apperance looks monsterous as she moves around and all you hear are these tortured screams of vette. She tries to attack you but in dead space like style, the next moment you realise you are defending from fresh air. you switch the lights on and move over to the mirror, and vette is standing behind the warrior with her monsterou apperance as she tries to kill you. you fight again but vette throws you across the room and quickly disappears as Lana comes over in wondering what the warrior is doing on the floor.

the warrior gets up and says nothing to lana about it.:rolleyes:

SW is sleeping one night and out of a dead sleep the SW instantly wakes up and sits up, vette is before him, but she looks different and very disturbed, her outward apperance looks monsterous as she moves around and all you hear are these tortured screams of vette. She tries to attack you but in dead space like style, the next moment you realise you are defending from fresh air. you switch the lights on and move over to the mirror, and vette is standing behind the warrior with her monsterou apperance as she tries to kill you. you fight again but vette throws you across the room and quickly disappears as Lana comes over in wondering what the warrior is doing on the floor.

That's actually very good, i like it. No joke, no sarcasm, no irony, i really like it.

Edited by notanjelika

Vette would be a weird choice. I kind of wish some of the advisors would turn on you depending on faction. But oh well.

Sana-Rae could do it, she is a force sensitive. One "vision" could make her turn against you, after all she saw Voss burned by Vaylin.

Sana-Rae could do it, she is a force sensitive. One "vision" could make her turn against you, after all she saw Voss burned by Vaylin.

I actually thought that might be a direction they were heading in, because Sana-Rae has that conversation with you about how she has reached the end of the visions interpreted by others, and is now interpreting her own visions and making her own choices.

And that other Voss mystic was in league with Malgus and Severin during the False Emperor arc so there's certainly precedent for them turning on people.

Wow that would be pretty good. Especially if we could tie in into a new super baddy for us to get rid of (I actually don't mind the increasing power scale of bad guys but I'm type trash so lol).

Hmm, not even enough Vette-ghost slapping her knee, laughing hysterically, and say "I told you I would!"

Hi, i was wondering who would be the next bad guy or girl.. i honestly can't figure it out. Is it:

<snip>

Kinda curious to hear your opinions.

The next bad guy? The Outlander, former leader of the Eternal Alliance/Eternal Empire. You'll have to fight both Republic and Sith Empire forces throughout the galaxy as you seek to establish a new identity and the galaxy rapidly descends into another war between the two main powers with Zakuul attempting to recover from its near extinction.