Didnt Unlock Ashara Zavros as a Companion

daingerous

Im a Sith assassin and after finishing up with Taris. Ashara Zavros is not my companion.

Im now on Hoth doing the story quest, Scouring the Wastes, Speak to Talos Drellik.

In the cut scene when I landed on Hoth it asked me to pick from my 3 companions. Klem, Andron or Ashara. I chose Ashara, but when I loaded into hoth Andron was with me.

Ive unlocked her in my codex. But she is not in my crew skill or companion menu. I dont know what I did wrong. Any help would be great. Im scared to progress my story quest. . .

No idea but I'd contact Customer Support, by that point you should already be able to summon her.

I sent in a tickets 3 days ago and still nothing. I did a bit of research and from what I can see this has been an issue for couple years. If you search EA's player help area, someone reported it back in 2017.

She should be on your ship, in the engine room. Is she not there at all?

Nope, not at all. I've even reset the quest to get the cut scene again to choose between the 3 of them. Again chose her and again got Andron.

I just started playing a different character. Just a bummer because now my friend is going to pass me.

I sent in a tickets 3 days ago and still nothing. I did a bit of research and from what I can see this has been an issue for couple years. If you search EA's player help area, someone reported it back in 2017.

Nope, not at all. I've even reset the quest to get the cut scene again to choose between the 3 of them. Again chose her and again got Andron.

I just started playing a different character. Just a bummer because now my friend is going to pass me.

Just so you know, when I had to pick a option in that specific dialogue, the game didn't automatically switch Ashara for Khem for me, when I got off the ship I still had to manually select her as my companion.

Just so you know, when I had to pick a option in that specific dialogue, the game didn't automatically switch Ashara for Khem for me, when I got off the ship I still had to manually select her as my companion.

Well I wish she would show up in my companions menu so I could switch to her. But as of right now she dont show up under my crew skill or companion menu. Ive even tried repairing my client and verifying my files. Still nothing.

So it's been more than a week sense I sent in my 1st ticket. 4 days from my second ticket. I've now progress to Ch3 with my character.

And I still don't have her as a Companion. Is there a different way to contact the devs other then the ticket system?