Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Wrath vs the Empire

ArenCordial
03.18.2013 , 11:47 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Talonwk View Post
I think that Jadus was second in power only to the Emperor himself as referenced in the Imperial Agent story and stated on Wookiepedia. The different paths of the Agent story have adaptations of what happens to Jadus so his story isn't complete as far as I know.
Wookiepedia is a great fast resource but hardly gospel. Still you're going to quote it then this is the telling part "It was suggested by Imperial Intelligence employees that Darth Jadus' powers were second only to the Emperor himself."

If you were a Sith Lord in charge of Imperial Intelligence wouldn't you use it to circulate rumors you'd want spread about yourself?

That being said I wouldn't be surprised if Jadus was the second most powerful after the Emperor. Maybe not in terms of the Force but certainly with influence. Basically overseeing Imperial Intelligence during a cold war means you can direct a lot of the heads of the Empire in the direction you want with your intelligence. Thats also probably why most of the Dark Council had extensive intelligence networks of their own, both to act as a check on their immediate rivals/underlings and so Jadus couldn't easily manipulate the course of the Empire.