The Great Bounty Hunt (PvP kill list)

Desiirea

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mondego is crazy. Crazy. Half a million bucks on his head and he's still in the outlaws den attacking anything that pisses him off.

Personally I love how they claimed that it wasn't their complete lack of gear, that it was hacks. Free pvp gear for everyone when they hit 50 and people would rather have the money and complain that they can't do anything in pvp.

Personally I love how they claimed that it wasn't their complete lack of gear, that it was hacks. Free pvp gear for everyone when they hit 50 and people would rather have the money and complain that they can't do anything in pvp.

That video has great replay-ability and I can't help but agree with Reynaga's sentiment. Should people expect to be able to clear HM EC in full recruit gear? Should people in full PvE gear expect to even dent someone in full war hero?

Personally I remember both Ushanev and Mondego from when I pvp'd on my guardian back on VL. Those two are a very dangerous pair on their own let alone paired up.

Haha.

I was wondering through on my low level alt and was targeted by a group of them. We rolled in 6 deep and smashed face until it got boring. Meanwhile a small group of under 50 imperials were cheering us on. I guess this Wolfy character is picking on easy targets in outlaws den.

• 5 weeks later...

Edit: Reference to #105 (I failed to quote <frown>)

I watched this terrifying video of a Rep beating up on three Imps and thought, "YOU MONSTER! YOU EVIL JEDI!" After watching it all the way through... I realized that you simply wanted to be friends. It's one thing to attack a Consular. It's an entirely different thing to attack a Consular Trainer. If they only knew how nice of a guy you are in real life.

http://www.twitch.tv/jediconsular

Edited by Budoray
Reference

• 2 weeks later...
this is really just griefing, someone got their ***'s kicked and are too much of a ***** to just shrug it off or to get payback themselves. so they put a bounty on the other players head, don't be a part of this troll system people.

I lol'ed ...

this is really just griefing, someone got their ***'s kicked and are too much of a ***** to just shrug it off or to get payback themselves. so they put a bounty on the other players head, don't be a part of this troll system people.

Better watch out!!! ! I troll the people I <3 and respect to the max! Do not fall for this people! LOL Honestly, I really wish I had the time and money to troll more people I love, but unfortunately I just don't have the funds or energy to do so. Will be closing down this thread now and hope to be seeing you good folks around and abouts. :D