Missing starship?

damascuszeroo

I bought a fixer upper galactic starfighter from the store, and the chat window said it has been added to my stronghold decorations. I went to my dromund kaas stronghold and attempted to display it on the landing pad, only it isn't in my unlocks. I selected it when it was in my inventory, and it told me its available for decoration. What should I do? I really want that decoration.

I could be mistaken but I don't think the DK and Coruscant apartments have starship hooks.

Edit: Yeah I just checked, the hook on the landing pad is for a "Centerpiece" it's not big enough for a starship decoration. The Nar Shadaa Sky palace is probably the cheapest stronghold with a starship hook.

Edited by StockThorax

I could be mistaken but I don't think the DK and Coruscant apartments have starship hooks.

Edit: Yeah I just checked, the hook on the landing pad is for a "Centerpiece" it's not big enough for a starship decoration. The Nar Shadaa Sky palace is probably the cheapest stronghold with a starship hook.

As what stock says. But I would like to add, you can put some smaller ships there. The alliance fighter, boarding pod, zakuul fighter, plus the smaller ones from the pvp vendor

Or, that Galactic Starship is just a deco that takes a 'medium' hook. If that's the case, change the layout of the centerpiece to something that has a "floor, medium" hook in the center.

To check, find the GS deco in your decorations list and check what hook types it uses. (Check while Not in edit mode.)

Edited by JediQuaker

I wasn't familiar with that particular deco, and I couldn't find it in a quick search.

Now I want one for my Tatooine Stronghold. 🙂

I put one in my rishi s/h, in the water area, so it looks like they've crashed.

Edited by DarkTergon

I wish they would add some smaller starship / shuttle decos that fit on a centerpiece hook. If you look at the Republic and Imperial Transport Shuttles, which come as three (Rep) or two (Imp) in the deco, it looks like a single shuttle would fit on a centerpiece if they would just release a version where there was just one to the deco. There are also a number of other examples of smaller shuttles around the game that could be made into a deco that would fit on a centerpiece hook.

I wish they would add some smaller starship / shuttle decos that fit on a centerpiece hook. If you look at the Republic and Imperial Transport Shuttles, which come as three (Rep) or two (Imp) in the deco, it looks like a single shuttle would fit on a centerpiece if they would just release a version where there was just one to the deco. There are also a number of other examples of smaller shuttles around the game that could be made into a deco that would fit on a centerpiece hook.

Yes, I agree, a single shuttle would be great.

Update: I was surprised to find the Fixer-Upper on the GTN for only a bit over 3 million. It's now in my Tatooine stronghold, on the starship pad next to the junk shop/repair center. 🙂

it's a very underrated deco, which I don't mind, as like you, I got a few cheap, and was able to use them, plus stock a few aside for future s/h's, or even when the prices eventually go up.