Reloading game from discs...

YourFutureEx

Anyone tried deleting their beta copy and loading from their retail discs or downloads? I did this and the game seemed to clean itself out. The load times seem a little quicker and the framrates went up. Most of my settings reset but oh well, easy fix.

Only reason I did this was because I read something about the beta version wanting to load more than one instance of the game. No biggie if you haven't done it, but it seems to have been an improvement here.

Logically it should be better but then again... logic really has no place here. LOL

It takes forever for the game to be extracted from the discs but what is cool is when the green bar gets to 100% you're ready to load up the patches, which took almost no time at all.

My changes were probably just psychological anyway... but oh well! lol

the reason I haven't done it yet is because i play on a laptop and the only drive I have is a blu-ray drive. it reads painfully slow. I get limited time to play anyway so I would rather play the game than spend the time reloading it from the discs. perhaps i'll do it while spending time with the wife.

did you completely uninstall the game first before reloading it from the disc?