just reach lvl 50 so now how to start with fp?

hey!

I am a tank of an imperial small guild with few 50s and lets say we do not have a lot of epic stuff in our gears so, how we should start with the flash points?

in wich order from the easiers to the difficuls we should start?

something like:

directive 7

the false emperor

battle of ilum

kaon undersiegue

and after this ones maybe we should start with the heroic mode stances from the beginning?

ty in advance

What I did once I hit 50 was to do dailies for two days or something and shop the AH. Money is very easy to comeby in this game so I would suggest just buying tank gear straight from the AH and go directly into hardmodes(if you research flashpoint boss strats through youtube, otherwise run it once on normal).

I had as a goal when fresh 50 to get 40%+ absorb/shield and over 16k hp before I sat my foot in a HM FP. This you can hit with just BoE gear easily. You could go lower on the HP if you are running with a cordinated group.

Haven't tried Kaon on normal but did emperor and Illum and the drops where pitifull so once again, buy vastly superior gear from the AH and skip normal diff and go into hardmodes. If you want to gear up quickly that is.

edit: about difficulty, I would say HM taral, maelstrom and battle of illum, false emperor are all very easy to pug. If group is uncordinated and bad, kaon, directive7(last fight and bulwark aoe smash people getting caught in it) and Esseles are harder.

Esseles is really perhaps the easiest one but only if you have a player in group who understands how to rotate interrupts with you on Ironfist. If you don't have an interrupt order it is best not to run it unless you have strong gear already.

Edited by Eivon

what i did as a healer once hitting 50 was run the 2 highest FPs on normal (red reaper and directive 7), buy a few cheap epics on the GTN and then try the Black Talon as your 1st HM.

Worked a charm for me, ok there were a few wipes but after that its a total breeze.