"I hope you die.", ***?!?!?

Gorgor

Got sent an email with the subject line, "I hope you die."

I thought it was some (butt) but it was an in-game NPC pissed off his mom couldn't afford her medical treatment because of me...and all his gambling debts.

That subject line, which you don't know is from the game itself, is...not so good. :(

I'm presently leveling a Dark Side BH. NPC's have said some very unkind thing to me.

/tear

I like to picture my Sith Warrior licking their tears off their faces before he kills them.

It's terribly wrong I know. But it brings me great joy!

This mail was brilliant, I was delighted to get it. As a Bounty Hunter and an all round evil SOB all I can say is that the mailer got off lightly. My generosity for not performing an execution was fully rewarded with tears. I've printed that email out and framed it on the wall of my starship :)

To the OP, if the mail offended you, stop playing Empire, you're just not the type to handle the concepts presented by those story lines. The quicker you admit to yourself you hate films where all the good guys die, books about anti-heroes and jerks in your real life getting the upper hand the sooner you can embrace the Republic and enjoy SW:ToR!

*spoilers*

It's from the Bounty Hunter storyline. Specifically, it's from the Twilek woman who acts as receptionist for the Hutt on Hutta (BH starting planet).

At some point, you find out that she has a copy of an important file that you need and that she sold the file to a guy you don't want to have it (and is auctioning it off).

You (the OP) picked the option to make her give you the money she earned from selling the file in exchange for not turning her in. She needed that money to help her sick mother. So you deserved the email you got from her. I did the same thing and actually felt kinda bad about it later.

Seeing as the spoilers are out in this thread...

She was a thieving slattern that flirted uncontrollably with me yet never followed through. She tried to destroy the Great Hunt for personal gain because she didn't want to get out from behind her accountants desk and actually do some real work to earn what she needed. Bounty hunters stand above Sith politics and Jedi fanaticism, we are the hand of justice that is coming for you when you decide to cross someone. Without us, both the bumbling Empire and Republic police forces would be shown to be the incompetent fools they are. We are the glue that binds, the fist that rises and the hammer that falls and this idiotic Hutt accountant thought she would try to destroy our great institution of Bounty Hunters, she didn't get what she deserved, she got off lightly.

Aside from anything else, if she'd just asked me for the money I would have given it to her, I'm not heartless you know! :)