Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Well this looks interesting...5 servers listed

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Well this looks interesting...5 servers listed
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Costello
10.10.2017 , 09:06 AM | #41
It would be great if we found they were ahead of schedule and we got the server mergers along with the new companion event along with the double xp event.

Otherwise I get the feeling there is little to get exited about 5.5 expect for double xp if that is something that appeals. Personally I think the cxp gain would have been faster with the daily bug so not sure how appealing double xp is going to be.

xordevoreaux
10.10.2017 , 09:07 AM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by DavidAtkinson View Post
So they merge them today or just prepare for the merge ?
Surprise! One of the dev's didn't get the memo and merged us early. For added security for your account, not only must you use your security key when logging in, but you are presented with a rotating list of servers just to be sure no one, including yourself, can ever remember where you put your characters.
Referral Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/F4XbCd
In English, a leading X on a word is pronounced like a Z. (zorDEVoro).

orangenee
10.10.2017 , 09:08 AM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by Costello View Post
It would be great if we found they were ahead of schedule and we got the server mergers along with the new companion event along with the double xp event.

Otherwise I get the feeling there is little to get exited about 5.5 expect for double xp if that is something that appeals. Personally I think the cxp gain would have been faster with the daily bug so not sure how appealing double xp is going to be.
DXP is certainly something I can use. Might actually attend to my alts on the Pub side and roll that new Juggy I keep putting off.
SWTOR Referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/Kqsyhb #FreeMalgus #MarrReborn

TUXs
10.10.2017 , 09:08 AM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by orangenee View Post
No, I mean those REALLY serious people.

"Them."

Pronoun game is fun.
Ahhh! THEM...now I get it...
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

CaptRogue
10.10.2017 , 09:29 AM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
Ahhh! THEM...now I get it...
But wait, the plot thickens...you ARE one of "them"!! haha
Interested in 7 FREE days added to your account, plus a FREE Server Transfer & a CM box of unlocks? Follow this LINK!!

TUXs
10.10.2017 , 09:34 AM | #46
Quote: Originally Posted by CaptRogue View Post
But wait, the plot thickens...you ARE one of "them"!! haha
CURSES! I think you might be right...I've been duped!!!
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

DavidAtkinson
10.10.2017 , 09:44 AM | #47
Quote: Originally Posted by xordevoreaux View Post
Surprise! One of the dev's didn't get the memo and merged us early. For added security for your account, not only must you use your security key when logging in, but you are presented with a rotating list of servers just to be sure no one, including yourself, can ever remember where you put your characters.
wat ?

Are you serious ?

xordevoreaux
10.10.2017 , 09:45 AM | #48
Quote: Originally Posted by DavidAtkinson View Post
wat ?

Are you serious ?
No. That post was pure sarcasm.
Referral Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/F4XbCd
In English, a leading X on a word is pronounced like a Z. (zorDEVoro).

orangenee
10.10.2017 , 09:46 AM | #49
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
CURSES! I think you might be right...I've been duped!!!
I'm in the elite class of "those", how does it feel to be one of "them"?
SWTOR Referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/Kqsyhb #FreeMalgus #MarrReborn

Foambreaker
10.10.2017 , 09:46 AM | #50
LOL, looks to me like someone put in the new list, intended for AFTER the server merge.

This is going be a classic I just know it