Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Well this looks interesting...5 servers listed

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Well this looks interesting...5 servers listed
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

EricMusco's Avatar


EricMusco
10.10.2017 , 10:17 AM | #61 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hey folks,

This is one of the changes that is happening today with Game Update 5.5. We have adjusted the UI to only show 5 servers (which is what we will be moving to with United Forces). Until that happens on 11/8, you can simply just use your mouse scroll wheel to access all of the servers.

We will show you servers based on last used, number of characters, and server name. No need for panic, your stuff is still there .

Full patch notes will be going up in about 5 minutes.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Eshvara's Avatar


Eshvara
10.10.2017 , 10:18 AM | #62
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

This is one of the changes that is happening today with Game Update 5.5. We have adjusted the UI to only show 5 servers (which is what we will be moving to with United Forces). Until that happens on 11/8, you can simply just use your mouse scroll wheel to access all of the servers.

We will show you servers based on last used, number of characters, and server name. No need for panic, your stuff is still there .

Full patch notes will be going up in about 5 minutes.

-eric
Ermegerd!!
#Arcannite
For The Empire

DieAlteHexe's Avatar


DieAlteHexe
10.10.2017 , 10:18 AM | #63
He said...scroll wheel....

*twitch*

Looking forward to those notes and hopefully server-up in 45 minutes or so!
---------------------------------------------------------------

-- It's the journey, not the destination. --

Tashia's Avatar


Tashia
10.10.2017 , 10:19 AM | #64
I thought it was just my computer -- my server is still there, but most are not ..
well .... it has gotta be because these things time time and it goes slow, but still looks strange to not see all of them up there .....
Everquest to Star Wars Old Republic .....
from Swords and Shields to Blasters and Rockets .......

Foambreaker's Avatar


Foambreaker
10.10.2017 , 10:19 AM | #65
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

This is one of the changes that is happening today with Game Update 5.5. We have adjusted the UI to only show 5 servers (which is what we will be moving to with United Forces). Until that happens on 11/8, you can simply just use your mouse scroll wheel to access all of the servers.

We will show you servers based on last used, number of characters, and server name. No need for panic, your stuff is still there .

Full patch notes will be going up in about 5 minutes.

-eric
Just lol

orangenee's Avatar


orangenee
10.10.2017 , 10:19 AM | #66
That makes things simple, I'm only on the one server.

So I have to use my scroll wheel.
SWTOR Referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/Kqsyhb #FreeMalgus #MarrReborn

xordevoreaux's Avatar


xordevoreaux
10.10.2017 , 10:20 AM | #67
Quote: Originally Posted by Tashia View Post
I thought it was just my computer -- my server is still there, but most are not ..
well .... it has gotta be because these things time time and it goes slow, but still looks strange to not see all of them up there .....
Mousewheel scroll.... with your eyes closed.... then double click.
That'll be your server for the day.

"Hello, and I'll be your server today. If you have any questions about our menu items, please let me know."
Referral Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/F4XbCd
In English, a leading X on a word is pronounced like a Z. (zorDEVoro).

Tashia's Avatar


Tashia
10.10.2017 , 10:20 AM | #68
just read the yellow -- whew !
Everquest to Star Wars Old Republic .....
from Swords and Shields to Blasters and Rockets .......

xordevoreaux's Avatar


xordevoreaux
10.10.2017 , 10:20 AM | #69
Quote: Originally Posted by orangenee View Post
That makes things simple, I'm only on the one server.

So I have to use my scroll wheel.
As mentioned, if your one server is your most-used server, which, I would hope with only one that it would be, it'll be at the top of the list probably by the 2nd time you log in and out.
Referral Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/F4XbCd
In English, a leading X on a word is pronounced like a Z. (zorDEVoro).

DieAlteHexe's Avatar


DieAlteHexe
10.10.2017 , 10:21 AM | #70
Quote: Originally Posted by xordevoreaux View Post
Mousewheel scroll.... with your eyes closed.... then double click.
That'll be your server for the day.

"Hello, and I'll be your server today. If you have any questions about our menu items, please let me know."
LOL!

(obligatory blather)
---------------------------------------------------------------

-- It's the journey, not the destination. --