Proof That Warriors are OP

jonafett

Many pvpers, including myself, have a hard time attacking anything without moving around your target constantly.

I do this too! It's a subconscious habit. Once you start doing it it becomes second nature.

As for the video, it was a level 7 toon vs a level 7 mob. Honestly I was expecting it to die in one hit or something. Does this constitute proof that Warriors are op? I would say get to level 8 before making any claims.

How exactly is this proof? Level 7 Hero vs Level 7 Elite=Hero win! You didn't mesure this against any other class to show that ONLY the warrior could accomplish this and you blinded with flickering to mask damage taken to output.

I'm sorry but this does not convince me that warriors are OP in the slightest it just says you had a favorable match up with your enemy.

I'm really not trying to flame you at all I actually liked the vid it was entertaining but with out mesuring it against anything it is just entertainment in my eyes.

How exactly is this proof? Level 7 Hero vs Level 7 Elite=Hero win! You didn't mesure this against any other class to show that ONLY the warrior could accomplish this and you blinded with flickering to mask damage taken to output.

I'm sorry but this does not convince me that warriors are OP in the slightest it just says you had a favorable match up with your enemy.

I'm really not trying to flame you at all I actually liked the vid it was entertaining but with out mesuring it against anything it is just entertainment in my eyes.

Did you not see the part of the video where I smashed and the ground shook? If that isn't OP I don't know what is.

Dude was a noob, everyone knows bloodfiend isn't a viable pvp spec pre-AC.

Due to the video quality you probably couldn't tell that I was using a cunning stim. This makes this spec viable due to the boost in tech power. Lets see you down Bloodfiend in 4 tries. You probably just waited until you got your companion to face him, and then you probably still lost. Who's the noob now? YOU.

Due to the video quality you probably couldn't tell that I was using a cunning stim. This makes this spec viable due to the boost in tech power. Lets see you down Bloodfiend in 4 tries. You probably just waited until you got your companion to face him, and then you probably still lost. Who's the noob now? YOU.

LOL wasnt' even talking about you bro but the pub you were fighting, he shouldve gone Forge Guardian for the end buffs but thanks for admitting to hacks

If this does not convince you Nothing Will!

I do not have a warrior in anyway shape dorm or fashion as a preface .... But i approve of this thread :D

I do not have problems with any warriors that do not key bind

I do not have a problem with any warrior s that are less geared than me

I can win as many as I lose of equal gear / skill in one on ones

I do not get the post ...

Edited by Trushott