ignored player in pvp

KumbayaGOD

Yes. You can thank players who exploited this.

Bad players placing good players on ignore, and good players placing bad ones on ignore, players using it to exploit ranked arenas, caused ques to be too long. Player base isn't large enough to afford the system.

Plus side, you still will not see what they say, so ignore still works there. But hey, if I am a healer in a WZ and I see someone from my ignore list, guess what, NO HEALS FOR THEM. Plus as a Sorc or Sage, I can pull them and do that all WZ long to annoy them. "Pull them to their death off a bridge" LOL. You die but you took em with you. The fact that Bioware allows ignored players to be in your WZs, gives you permission to remind them why they are on ignore. BE CREATIVE.

Yup!!!!!!

+1 for the ****** ignore system which only promote trolling in both regs and ranked

Seriously? You can't have ignore working in pvp as its way too easy to exploit. Players would just ignore all players that don't meet there standards. You would have people in solo ranked ignoring everyone but the top players so that they only get good teams, queue synching would be absurdly easy, etc.

Seriously? You can't have ignore working in pvp as its way too easy to exploit. Players would just ignore all players that don't meet there standards. You would have people in solo ranked ignoring everyone but the top players so that they only get good teams, queue synching would be absurdly easy, etc.

True it works both way.....