Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

What happened to Dulfy?

Tahirri's Avatar


Tahirri
05.17.2019 , 07:15 AM | #1
I usually check Dulfy's site at least once a week to see anything new going on with SWTOR and love her guides for the game, but lately I've noticed nothing new has been posted since the end of April. It's gotten so even regular commenters on the site has been wondering if the site has been abandoned.

Dulfy.net has trouble loading, but eventually it does come in.

I hope everything is okay with her. Perhaps a break from gaming was in order or simply on vacation. Still, it seems strange for her to just drop out of sight all of a sudden.
The Rain Legacy
- Zannaah, Khugenne, Phrike, Giss'utek'hemme, Artemisia Xerxes, Qandato, Darkefyre, Viggo
- A'mar, Storrmi, Alunnis, Vrokae, Tahiri Veila, Caz'ok, Myrinne, Heknus Cort

Lhancelot's Avatar


Lhancelot
05.17.2019 , 08:16 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Tahirri View Post
I usually check Dulfy's site at least once a week to see anything new going on with SWTOR and love her guides for the game, but lately I've noticed nothing new has been posted since the end of April. It's gotten so even regular commenters on the site has been wondering if the site has been abandoned.

Dulfy.net has trouble loading, but eventually it does come in.

I hope everything is okay with her. Perhaps a break from gaming was in order or simply on vacation. Still, it seems strange for her to just drop out of sight all of a sudden.
Yeah, hope all is well. I have noticed the site not updating tons of stuff for quite some time now though, much longer than a few months.
The Revival of SWTOR: Petition for More Funding and Resources
(Click link Below For More Information)

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=959696

FlameYOL's Avatar


FlameYOL
05.17.2019 , 08:53 AM | #3
Same, I've noticed as well and I was wondering if Dulfy had given up on SWTOR or if she took a break.
A man can have anything...If he's willing to sacrifice everything

ZionHalcyon's Avatar


ZionHalcyon
05.17.2019 , 10:52 AM | #4
I'll miss dulfy if she's done, but then we need someone to step up in place of that.

nepochop's Avatar


nepochop
05.20.2019 , 05:54 AM | #5
I wanted to use the discipline calculator but it said error 404 so yeah, strange. I mean, swtor isnt the best income for her now and for quite a few years. Swtor dropped quite fast so I wonder that she stills even posts updates when they come out. She hasnt been replying on discord since 2017.

DarkTergon's Avatar


DarkTergon
05.20.2019 , 07:25 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by ZionHalcyon View Post
I'll miss dulfy if she's done, but then we need someone to step up in place of that.
Vukk (I think) does content like dulfy, i've used it once or twice. He was on the content creator lately, no idea what the link is, but I'm sure you can find it.
No Idea if people use these, but if so, here's my referral link
http://www.swtor.com/r/jFXFFQ

Tahirri's Avatar


Tahirri
05.20.2019 , 09:18 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkTergon View Post
Vukk (I think) does content like dulfy, i've used it once or twice. He was on the content creator lately, no idea what the link is, but I'm sure you can find it.
Here's his link. I've had him bookmarked for some time myself.

https://vulkk.com/category/swtor/
The Rain Legacy
- Zannaah, Khugenne, Phrike, Giss'utek'hemme, Artemisia Xerxes, Qandato, Darkefyre, Viggo
- A'mar, Storrmi, Alunnis, Vrokae, Tahiri Veila, Caz'ok, Myrinne, Heknus Cort

DarthCasus's Avatar


DarthCasus
05.20.2019 , 10:04 AM | #8
Yeah, besides Vulkk, there's also Lucy who's been stepping up and building a pretty great database and both have been great additions. Only issue is there's a lot of older content that requires toying with and another run through to verify a lot of stuff like title acquisitions and the like. You can't find a complete list of titles available from vanilla to now because some were either found in the data but never implemented ingame for some reason and some were outright removed, bugged or confusing as to how to get them.

Dulfy still posts big news stuff but it's quite a step down from how it used to be, for good reason. There's nothing to do but rerun everything!
Quote: Originally Posted by DragonTora View Post
ur being the "leet" one by letting the internet raise ur children and I would flash the bird to u if i could noob.
Quote: Originally Posted by BarrinMarshal
I know your part of the "Forum Apologist Five" group but stop

MikeCobalt's Avatar


MikeCobalt
05.24.2019 , 12:05 AM | #9
What about the "Content Creator" part that was just up? weren't they going to list all those working to add to SWTOR? Dulfy definitely would be listed there considering all the time and amount she's contributed.

Lhancelot's Avatar


Lhancelot
05.24.2019 , 05:29 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthCasus View Post
there's also Lucy who's been stepping up and building a pretty great database and both have been great additions.
I hope BW showcases creators like Lucy, too. I mean it's great to show appreciation to those who have large audiences who have put the work in for years, but what about newer creators?

Newer creators not only possess the same amount of passion and energy for SWTOR that the well-established creators have, but they often times can bring to light new ideas and ways to show appreciation for the game.

Obviously a newer creator could use the publicity too.

It just seems like long time established creators seem to have their feet firmly planted in the doors of the largest game markets not allowing smaller upstarts as easy of a path as themselves, sometimes.
The Revival of SWTOR: Petition for More Funding and Resources
(Click link Below For More Information)

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=959696