Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Feedback on Anthem

merovejec
06.04.2019 , 02:01 AM | #21
https://imgur.com/a/dO0IsgK

and its final, the game didnt last that long....
Merovejec
7 days of being a sub, try it! Refferal Link
Achievements 5.10 68890

Collec
06.11.2019 , 01:37 AM | #22
They are doing with Anthem,what they've been doing with SW:TOR for the past 8 years. But problem is,that Anthem doesn't have STAR WARS ip and it's crazy,stupid and LOYAL fanbase. So while they are getting away with not talking to it's community for months on end in SW:TOR, they can't afford that **** in Anthem.

Even if they did close game now and worked on it for another 2 years,like what Square did with FF XIV, it won't matter. Too many people got burned from it and probably won't even bother coming back. Personally I never played it,but I did follow discussion going around it.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
REFERRAL LINK : http://www.swtor.com/r/ZB5DWv

Zerileth
06.11.2019 , 07:20 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Collec View Post
STAR WARS ip and it's crazy,stupid and LOYAL fanbase.
Hey! I'm not crazy!
. <--------just this little red dot

lightSaberAddiCt
06.12.2019 , 03:09 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by mrphstar View Post
you guys shouldnt laugh too loud about athem failing.
if bioware doesnt produce any good games anymore and therefor wont make any profit, EA might as well close the whole studio. that would be the end for swtor as well.
It has been long overdue...
Just Click It for Free Stuff I need the CC
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hj4n32

Collec
06.12.2019 , 03:37 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by lightSaberAddiCt View Post
It has been long overdue...
I think EA has rights to SW games till 2023. They will probably milk out these last 3 years. In September 6.0 comes out, which will last probably 2 years at the very least.

Isn't it weird, how many games have something coming out in September....out of all the months in a year, every game is chosing September.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
REFERRAL LINK : http://www.swtor.com/r/ZB5DWv

merovejec
06.18.2019 , 02:40 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Collec View Post
STAR WARS ip and it's crazy,stupid and LOYAL fanbase.
So true
Merovejec
Achievements 5.10 68890

SlaveV
06.18.2019 , 09:23 AM | #27
I personally won't play Anthem or any other MMO right now except for COH. Why? Because I can't afford another one and I am committed to this game. Anthem indirectly competes with SWTOR so it is not a smart model, nor would it be smart for EA to harm or cancel SWTOR when it is still the #2 MMO in the US. MMO's in general have a small player base compared with the old days and compared with extremely casual games like Fortnite, so I consider SWTOR a big success. But, just imagine if the KOTOR movie trilogy becomes a reality - the subs will skyrocket in this game. EA and Bioware should refocus on this game. There is no reason not to, at this point.
It is said correctly that law exists not for the just but for the unjust, for the just carry the law in their hearts, and do not need to call it from afar. I bow to no one and give service only for cause."
―Boba Fett

MikeCobalt
06.21.2019 , 08:42 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Rion_Starkiller View Post
https://kotaku.com/how-biowares-anth...ong-1833731964

This is a really good article about Anthem, BW, and EA.
A Very *Interesting read. Apparently "RNG" Inside their department works about aswell as it does here IN this game and every other game. Build everything, Code everything throw it all together and "Lets just see how it comes out" is a *&^$$#%& plan, Chaos. Like the Science Channels example of "A tornado going through a junkyard to produce a 747" Not in a Million years. Maybe an unintentional effect of that will lead to focusing more on SWTOR with its ongoing proven direction, vast amount of content, very Loyal Customer base and the Uber Popular "Star Wars" logo.

I don't remember who first posted this (Sorry bout that) but the issues here do seem to keep coming up among the various sites as possible validations. I've contacted this author but no replies and since I've read he's taken flak (possibly from Anthem fans) so he'll be chilling for a while and No Emails.

merovejec
06.24.2019 , 10:36 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by MikeCobalt View Post
That one development team has been known for some time now, its pretty obvious. I am glad that once Anthem was finished Keith managed to snatch people back to SWTOR. As it is said the game is running for many many years now and the SW theme will keep it alive and partially full of loyal fans! That is something Anthem cannot get, its just another game, which has similar traits to other games. Sure, so is SWTOR, but thats Star Wars!

Even at the end of the year when Episode IX comes out there will again be an influx of players. I trust in Keith and believe 6.0 will be very close to 2.0 and hope it will help the game remain strong.
Merovejec
Achievements 5.10 68890

Rion_Starkiller
06.25.2019 , 11:23 AM | #30
https://www.gamespot.com/articles/ea.../1100-6467980/

They're still spinning Anthem Upper McManagement at its finest

"We brought together these two groups of players who were making this emotional value calculation on two different vectors" -- Wilson

Fire your analytics team, or come to a decision as to which target group you are appealing to with your games. These last games have burned away much the BioWare goodwill and positive feelings people have of BW.

Quote:
At E3 this year, Anthem lead producer Ben Irving said he believes Anthem has a "very bright future."
Yeah ok.
-Beruhl, Pre-Complainer-in-Chief
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Lies have been corrected.