Paxton Rall?

Crimsonorion

So, long story short, took a break from TOR for about 2 years, unsubbed during that time, However I came back and re-subbed sometime before December 2018 [i'm 99% certain of this]. Now I didn't actually log in all that much until recently, but when I looked up Paxton Rall I saw if you were an active sub by December 14th you should get an email about this new companion. However I only recently found out about this and realized..I never got an email on any characters. Now I might be mistaken but I swear I was fully subbed on December 14th. Now none of my toons have even started KOTET so maybe thats why I didn't get an email? Any ideas or am I mistaken when I was subbed

If you were subscribed on the 14th of December, all your characters would have gotten a holocommunicator in their mail to summon him a week later. So all existing and completely fresh characters after that time will automatically get the holocommunicator in their mail together with all the other promotional stuff.

What you can still do is go through KOTET with one of your characters and complete chapter 9 to check your companions and contacts tab. There should be an alliance alert named "Privateer Enlistment" offered to you by Hylo Visz that will also grant you Paxton Rall after a short cutscene, but only if you have not claimed him via holocommunicator before.

If neither option is available to you, you were not considered a subscriber on the 14th of December. If you are very sure that you were, you could also write a ticket to customer support to confirm that you should be eligible and there is a bug.

Edited by Phazonfreak

If you were subbed by the date, you would have got a mail on all toons, with the unlock token, no matter where the toon is in it's story. As the previous poster says, best bet is to contact support and confirm excatly what date you resubbed.

If you want to confirm your sub before contacting customer support you can check your account page for your subscription history. If you used a one time code for subscription it will be listed there too. Another way to tell what day you subbed is to check your e-mail linked to your account. SWTOR sends out a your "subscription has changed" form e-mail on the day you subscribe or renew. Just a way to confirm you were subbed before contacting CS.