MacroBinoculars Mission: The Shroud Revealed

The Shroud Revealed [Heroic 4] is the last thing you must do to complete the macro binocular mission. The whole mission in general takes way too long as you travel across the galaxy to each planet, finding relays that are scattered across the map. Players must complete these missions at their own pace and few ever make it to the last part, The Shroud Revealed.

I would like to point out that this mission is so difficult to find others that made it this far in the macro binocular mission. Many give up because its too long. This mission requires 3-4 players as there is a part in the mission where 3 players will have to shoot at the same time at a power relay to discharge the door. However, it is impossible to even find another player that is at the same point as you are in the mission. Also, the mission cannot be shared, making it even more frustrating.

The Shroud Revealed [Heroic 4] is the last thing you must do to complete the macro binocular mission. The whole mission in general takes way too long as you travel across the galaxy to each planet, finding relays that are scattered across the map. Players must complete these missions at their own pace and few ever make it to the last part, The Shroud Revealed.

I would like to point out that this mission is so difficult to find others that made it this far in the macro binocular mission. Many give up because its too long. This mission requires 3-4 players as there is a part in the mission where 3 players will have to shoot at the same time at a power relay to discharge the door. However, it is impossible to even find another player that is at the same point as you are in the mission. Also, the mission cannot be shared, making it even more frustrating.

Did you have to spam this all over the place?

And this is why i quit trying 3 years ago, because of the reason by the time i got to the end, there wasnt enough people still doing it to get a group up. Now one thinks at lvl 70 & at peek power, you could solo it. Well, you almost can. With my most powerful Sith, i can get to the end and then my companions at lvl 50 gets over whelmed and is killed. Then it isnt long my health is to low to succeeded just with a few more hits to go then i am now dead.

I spent one weekend on Illum looking for others to join me and there just wasnt any. So, i think let us have another companion to tackle this last mission. We would be able to set one to heal, the other to tank then the player can do the main objectives. Then we could put this whole mission behind us once and for all.

I tried last to get a group 3 years ago when there was a few more then to get a group and still it wasnt enough wanting to group or do it at all. Today there really isnt a damn 1 that wants to do it at ALL. So i havent tried no more, its a waste of time.