It's time to form a competitive pub team for rateds.

Washingtoon

It took us over an hour to form that group, waiting for the right people though. That is why it sometimes isn't worth it because anything less gets roflstomped.

Well you can sit and wait for an hour and by the time your team gets there all the other teams have stopped queuing. or you can nut up and just queue with what you got.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nut up? U mean feed u free wins and coms? I'd rather wait and Que with a group like last night thank you. Why would I want to Que with baddies? I do that enough in regs lol

I guess some of us like to play video games and the rest like to sit around and wait to play video games. To each their own...

I guess some of us like to play video games and the rest like to sit around and wait to play video games. To each their own...

Think it's better to say everybody likes to have a chance to win, even if it means waiting awhile for some people. If you only had the option to take people that are awful in rateds and practically guarantee a loss, would you?

Think it's better to say everybody likes to have a chance to win, even if it means waiting awhile for some people. If you only had the option to take people that are awful in rateds and practically guarantee a loss, would you?

You hit the nail on the head, otherwise people would be consistently throwing hodge podges together from general chat.

It's kinda sad that it takes so much effort just to have a fun match in rated.

IF MAYBE people could put their egos aside and not have to roll an "A team" every time they queue for rateds, maybe more people would be throwing together random groups, or less than ideal guild groups. That goes for both sides, not pointing fingers at any specific teams/people.

Just my opinion, but for what is considered "preseason"(whatever BW means by that), people take this way too seriously. We all play to have fun, lighten up, not everybody needs to roll the same team make up every time they queue up.

This is obviously a biased opinion because I'm a dps scoundrel. lol

But still... once it is "regular season" or cross server rated is ever introduced, then I will say form your uber groups and try to be the best. Bragging rights might actually mean something then.

Well, considering I'm on the team. I would say yes. ID has no problem taking awful people in.

That's the same mentality that brought us (refering to normal wz now):

*The backfill mechanic

*Premades vs pugs

*No class, or other, criterias

Things that IMO only are ruining matchmaking and have plagued all genres of multiplayer games for a decade now. I'd rather wait an hour for a good match than play four horrible ones in that time.

Edited by Washingtoon

That's the same mentality that brought us (refering to normal wz now):

*The backfill mechanic

*Premades vs pugs

*No class, or other, criterias

Things that IMO only are ruining matchmaking and have plagued all genres of multiplayer games for a decade now. I'd rather wait an hour for a good match than play four horrible ones in that time.

Off-topic but,

Everytime I read your name I think of:

This is why I'm leveling on impside as well so I can play ranked on 2 different sides. So when theres no one on pubs I can go imp. Atleast ill have a better shot at playing with good players on both sides instead of sitting around waiting for good players to log on

Well, considering I'm on the team. I would say yes. ID has no problem taking awful people in.

Haha I love this. But its not just 1 person on pub side u know in resilience all we have for dps is knights. It's group comp that reps have trouble doing. Everyone is a knight or consular. That's what took us so long was not just finding geared people that play there class well but somthing other than a knight. ID always has a good comp. So what cjuice is saying is we have to have somthing around the same for it to be a competition instead of a slaughter.

Undercon just got our first ranked team together tonight. Was a lot of fun and we're hoping to queue more in the future. We have a tentative schedule set to queue on Fridays around 9 eastern.

Is there a specific night most of you guys queue or is it just whenever you have the right folks online?

Is there a specific night most of you guys queue or is it just whenever you have the right folks online?

Physics queues every night if there are enough people on, and if we can find a team to queue against. Send a tell any night if you guys want to have a few games =)

pvp in this game is a joke, improve the pvp, expand it, show that its important to the developers and I'd consider giving pvp a second chance. The pvp seems to be considered an after thought to the developers, so it will be to me.

Bye then

I know ill Que against anyone with any kind of group but physics and ID sorry I like to form groups that I know will give you a fight rather than get rolled :p perfect example, yesterday resilience and a few others where queing ranked games at like 5 pm and this time never happens for most teams we got like 3 games in and we had 2 leave plus then I hear from a little bird physics is forming. I looked around but there was no replacing what we had lost to play you guys. Don't get me wrong I love games between physics and ID but with the right make-up and players. Edited by Xwinluke