Republic Honor Guard

Beckwith

Hello all,

Let me tell you a bit about us. We have been around since launch and we were originally on "Ebon Hawk" server. Even though we have had guildies leave the game over the years we have always succeeded in clearing HM / Veteran Ops. We have tried and continue to try to pull NIM / Master and sometimes we succeed and continue to pull it and sometimes we move onto other OPs we want to work on, some that are HM / Veteran and some that are NIM / Master. We have players that have mastered almost every class in the game. They are willing to teach you how to play it and help you get better at it, but it also takes practice on your part too. We will help you with practice, either through Ops, FPs, or even sometimes dummies. We also help teach mechanics in ops, so if you are learning and need help, we will help you out. We try not to leave anyone behind, but as with learning your class and spec, it takes time and practice on your part too. We will do our best to make you the best player in whatever class you want to play, if you are not already Ops ready, but you have to practice it and master it yourself too.

We are a friendly guild that takes part in all kinds of PvE, but we are a "Raiding" guild. That is where we focus most of our attention at. We have 4 raid teams that raid on different days and times. We are always looking to expand to more teams and fill our current raid teams. We have been pushing Conquest hard the last 5 weeks, since the changes. We are doing Medium Yields, but we want to push Large Yields at some point. We have been close the last few weeks getting approx. 1mil points. We do have members that take part in PvP and some of them do Ranked PvP. We usually group up when we do unranked PvP and we can hold our own, decently well. We have a couple of members that do play GSF a good amount, but its not something people are not big into, but something we would like to expand into.

Lastly, we do guild events every week, sometimes they are guild WB hunts, or Entity Runs, or other events we do in game. We ask everyone to come take part and join. Some of these events we even give out credits on if you take part.

We have a lot of fun and a long lasting friendships in the guild. We joke, we have fun, we game, we even sometimes kill each other...lol. But its always a good time in the guild, come join us.

Voice program: Teamspeak 3

To join you need to register on our website and submit an application on our website. You can also contact me in game for any questions. My toons names that I am on the most are in my signature. We hope to see you and have you in the guild.

Paboe (Guild Leader)

Edited by Beckwith

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations to our raid team Tython. They cleared Dash'rode NIM. They almost cleared Titan 6 on NIM, but were just short. I am sure they will be clearing it very soon.

We are looking for more HM and NIM raiders to join our current raid teams and to form a new raid team. If you are interested contact me in game or apply on our website at http://www.swtorrhg.com

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We have started to form a 4th team. It is in need of DPS, Healers, and Tanks. If interested check out our website. The days and times say Sunday and Monday at 9pm ET to midnight, but that may change based on the team decision.

We also had a DPS spot open up on our Tython team which raids on Weds and Thurs at 9pm ET to midnight. Range or Melee, doesn't matter. We would like someone geared in 242, at least. We would also like someone that has done HMs before or has HM experience. We are currently working on Revan HM. We have cleared 2/7 on NIM SnV. We decided to take a break from that and try another fight and Revan HM is what we decided on, though some people do want to try doing DF NIM, so that may be next after Revan HM is down.

Contact me here or in game for more info or you can apply on our website, as always you need to join the guild to join our raid teams. Hope to hear from you soon.

May the Force be with you!!!

We had a Guild Meeting tonight and discussed a lot of things.

We are planning on doing Dreadtooth at 10 stacks a couple times a month.

We are planning on doing the Dreadful or Hateful or both Entities at least once a month, maybe a couple of times a month.

We are planning to have PvP Tournaments on our Rishi Stronghold in the future.

• Some will be Guildies ONLY
  • Some will be open to the Public.
  • Some will be Round Robin.
  • Some will be Knockout Tournament.

When we plan to start this, is probably in September. Days and times will be announced in the future.

Raid Teams:

- Tython has recently been filled.

- Ord Mantell is looking for 2 good Range DPS to fill their last 2 spots. The team is working on M&B in Ravagers, Revan in ToS, and Gods HM. This team has also been working on some NIM content.

- Tattooine is full.

- Alderaan is a new team we are forming. We are looking for a tank and 2 DPS for the team, atm. Times and Days are to be discussed next Sunday at 9pm ET. But, the days and times looks to be Sunday and Monday at 9pm ET to Midnight, but that could change if everyone agrees to it.

We have been pushing the Medium Yield on Conquest and hitting it every week. We are looking for more people to push conquest with us. We want to be a strong Conquest Guild that can push Large Yields regularly and maybe even conqour planets. If you are interested you can message me. You still have to apply on our website, but raiding is not required to be in the guild. We have a lot of members that just do conquest or just do PvP, that is fine.

We are also looking for some people that like to PvP. We would like to be able to make 1 or 2 PvP teams for ranked if possible. We have a few people interested in it and they are strong and good PvPers. They learn from their mistakes and work to change their tactics. I hope you are interested and if you are message me and we can talk more. Again, you still have to apply on our website, but raiding or conquest is not required to be in the guild.

Hope to hear from you soon and May the Force be with you!

Paboe

So I go to your website to submit an application but it says you must be logged in before you can do that. Thing is I see no place to do that. I checked every link, Top, bottom of page.. each side. nothing.

Can you post a link to sign up to your site or contact me in game

Main: Patton Panzer (Jedi Guardian)

Main Alt: Pureassa (Sith Assassin)

Thanks

So I go to your website to submit an application but it says you must be logged in before you can do that. Thing is I see no place to do that. I checked every link, Top, bottom of page.. each side. nothing.

Can you post a link to sign up to your site or contact me in game

Main: Patton Panzer (Jedi Guardian)

Main Alt: Pureassa (Sith Assassin)

Thanks

Ok, on the right where you log in, there is a link that says "Not Registered?"

I got you though, here is a link directly to register.

http://swtorrhg.com/forums/register.php

It can be hard to see and we could probably change the wording, I will work on that. Thank you. If you have more questions feel free to contact me here or in game.

• 2 weeks later...

Currently we have just created our 4th raid team. We have 4 spots open on 3 of our raid teams. I will post the info below, you can contact me here or in game, as well as my guild recruiter, I will post his in game name below too.

Tython Team: Weds/Thurs at 9pm ET to 11:30pm ET - 1 Melee DPS

Ord Mantell Team: Fri/Sat at 9pm ET to Midnight ET - 2 Range DPS

Alderaan Team: Sun/Mon at 9pm ET to Midnight ET - 1 Range DPS

My Recruiters Info is here too:

Valkoge

Mygross

Zaffeen

My character names are below. If you are interested message one of us and we can give you info. As always you need to be in the guild to be on the raid team, there is also some other requirements once you are on the raid teams and to join the raid teams.

We also take part in Conquest, working on a PvP team, and almost every other aspect of the game. We also do guild events where guildies can earn money for taking part. You are welcome to join us if you like. If you have questions, feel free to contact me or my recruiter in game.

Thank you,

First of all, we run a minimum of 1 melee on a team and 2 Range on each team. We have more Healers than we know what to do with and they want to be on a team, we have a lot of melee, so, they all want to be on a raid team, they been filling in and we have decided to finally make a 4th team for them. We need mainly range for our older teams.

Secondly, the teams run on different days and times, people can't commit to some of the other teams because of the days and times. We feel justified in doing it because there has been a lot of interest in it and we have a lot of new raiders joining the guild.

Thirdly, with that said, we are always looking for more returning players and new players and old players to join us and we will form more.

Thank you for your time,

Tython ran tonight and we got to Revan, but it got to our stop time and we didn't have time to pull him. We are expecting to start pulling him next week and hopefully clear sometime in the future. This team is still looking for a DPS for anyone interested.

Our Tython Raid Team has a Range DPS spot open. We are working on Revan HM. Tonight we pulled him and got to HK, we are now working on finishing the first floor and getting onto the second floor. If interested in the Range DPS spot message me in game for more info or here for more info. Or, you can go to our website and apply.

Our Tython team made it to the second floor tonight and got about halfway through it. We are very happy with the progress and hope to see us on the 3rd floor soon. We are still looking for a Range DPS on this team, as well as a couple of our other teams. If you are interested check out our website and message me in game or here.

• 2 weeks later...

We had 2 raid teams raiding last night and tonight.

Ord Mantell - We are currently working on ToS HM. It was the first time the team got to Revanite Commanders. We didn't clear it, but 4 of our members have never cleared past Malaphor. We only got 2 pulls on the Commanders and considering it was the first time for 4 of them to see it, we didn't clear it, but a few of them got to see it and we hope to clear it next week. WE ARE LOOKING FOR A RANGE DPS ON THIS TEAM!!!

Tatooine - This team is currently working on Ravagers HM. Last week they cleared Torque HM. This week they cleared him with ease and worked on Master Blaster on Friday Night and Tonight. They got to Master, but had some issues there, but they look forward to clearing him soon in the near future.

We have Range DPS spots on 3 teams. If you are interested you can contact me in game or submit an application on our website at http://www.swtorrhg.com. We also have a Discord server to keep in contact with people when they can't get on TS or when they are on their phone, mostly text chat on it, no voice atm.

Our newest raid team, Alderaan, raided tonight. Since they were down 2 members, we had 2 guildies fill in for them tonight. They got to the Terror on TFB HM tonight and hope to clear it tomorrow. This team is still looking for 2 Range DPS for the raid team. If you are interested you can message me or apply at our website at http://www.swtorrhg.com.

Tython Team got to 3rd floor of Revan. We are very excited of our progression and look to be clearing it in the next week or 2, or later.

We still have 2 Range DPS available on our Alderaan Team on Sunday and Monday nights at 9pm ET to midnight.

We have a lot of new and returning players and looking to clear more content on all of our teams. We may be making a 5th team soon, if things keep going as good as they are now. We have also been pushing Medium Conquest and getting it every week and looking for more people for conquest so we can soon push Large Yields. We are also looking at making a PvP team soon.

If you are interested you can message me in game or on here or on our website at http://www.swtorrhg.com. If you are already interested, apply on our website and we can get you in the guild. Come join RHG and be apart of a family guild.

Hello all,

Our Tython raid team raided this week on Weds and Thurs and we are consistently getting to the 3rd floor, but working on the aberations. We hope to have it down in a couple of weeks we hope.

We also have filled all our raid teams, but we have a few people that would be interested in being on a raid team, so we plan to open a new raid team. Days and times are TBD, but I will post when I know more and have a raid lead for that team.

We also are looking for conquest players, PvP players, and more PvE players. If you are interested in any aspect of the game message me in game or on this website. As always, we do have an application you have to fill out to join the guild, go to our website and fill out an application after you register.

Website is http://www.swtorrhg.com

We had 2 teams running on Friday and Saturday night, Ord Mantell and Tatooine.

Ord Mantell got to Revan HM this week and was pulling him. We had a fill-in DPS and a fill-in Healer. We got to HK phase but was having issues with it. We hope to see more progress next week on Revan HM and sometime in the future clearing it.

Tatooine got to the carpet bombing phase of M&B. They are making good headway and they look forward to clearing M&B sometime in the near future. They are making great progress with M&B.

We are looking to make a 5th team, as our 4 teams are full atm. If you are interested you can contact me in game or here, or you can simply register and apply at our website http://www.swtorrhg.com.

Our Alderaan raid team raided on Sunday night and tonight, Monday. They are a new team getting used to each other and some returning players getting used to raiding again. 2 weeks ago they cleared SnV HM, tonight they cleared TFB HM.

Congrats to them!!!

Our Tython Team ran lastnight and tonight. We are still working on the 3rd floor but we are getting it down. Our Off-tank had to leave the team due to school, work, family, and real life. So, we have a Tank position open on this Wedsnesday and Thursday at 9pm ET to 11:30pm ET. If you are interested message me.