<Your Companîon> is Recruiting Active Players!

valligurl

If your still looking for members I would like to be a part of what looks to be a very organized guild. My characters name is Pureassa. I wanted it to be PureAssassin but it only allowed so many letters ... Been playing since 2015 with a 3 month away (house burned with my computer). I am back up and running. Been back for 3 months now would love to be a part of something good

We are! I'll keep an eye out for your name and if you haven't yet please "/cjoin urcomp" in-game to join our custom chat and see if someone in that channel can throw you an invite. You can also whisper any of the officers, generals or lieutenants should you see them online. :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<Your Companîon> is an established, active guild. There are no requirements for joining other than to have fun, be respectful of others and enjoy the game. (:

• Faction: Empire
  • Guild: <Your Companîon>
  • Perks: +10% XP +10% Reputation, Guild Bank, Flagship & Stronghold, Discord for chat & Teamspeak3
  • Links: Website | Guild Rules | Raid Teams
  • Focus: PvE, PvP, Operations, Progression Ops, Conquest
  • Raid Times: We run ops a lot throughout the day but our group finder is at 7:30PM EST. Check our calendar for more info.

Cjoin urcomp channel and/or PM in-game contacts: Fleúr (alt Kepii) (GM), Hanna'h (GM), Emmilight (General), Lglowheart (General), Sithari (Officer), Drexl Slag (Officer)

• 2 weeks later...
<Your Companîon> is an established, active guild. There are no requirements for joining other than to have fun, be respectful of others and enjoy the game. (:

• Perks: +10% XP +10% Reputation, Guild Bank, Flagship & Stronghold, Discord for chat & Teamspeak3
  • Raid Times: We run ops a lot throughout the day but our group finder is at 7:30PM EST. Check our calendar for more info.

Cjoin urcomp channel and/or PM in-game contacts: Hanna'h (GM), Emmilight (General), Lglowheart (General), Rinn (Officer), Drexl Slag (Officer)

Still recruiting! (:

• 3 weeks later...

• Server: Star Forge
  • Perks: +10% XP +10% Reputation, Guild Bank, Flagship & Stronghold and Teamspeak3

Cjoin urcomp channel and/or PM in-game contacts: Hanna'h (GM), Emmilight (General), Malocath (Elder), Rinn (Officer), Sith'ari (Officer), Hollowed (Officer)

• 4 months later...

• Perks: +10% XP +15% Reputation, Guild Bank, Flagship & Stronghold, Discord for chat & Teamspeak3
  • Raid Times: We run ops a lot throughout the day.
    Check our calendar for more info.

Cjoin urcomp channel and/or PM in-game contacts: Hanna'h (GM), Lglowheart (General), Emmilash (General), Z (Officer), Hollowed (Officer).

Edited by valligurl

• 2 weeks later...

• Perks: +10% XP +15% Reputation, Guild Bank, Flagship & Stronghold, Discord for chat & Teamspeak3

Cjoin urcomp channel and/or PM in-game contacts: Hanna'h (GM), Lglowheart (General), Emmilash (General), Z (Officer), Hollowed (Officer), Vollk (Officer).

• 4 weeks later...

• Perks: +15% XP + 15% CXP +15% Reputation, Guild Bank, Flagship & Stronghold, Discord for chat & Teamspeak3

Cjoin urcomp channel and/or PM in-game contacts: Hanna'h (GM), Lglowheart (General), Emmilash (General), Z (Officer), Vollk (Officer), Hollowed (Officer).

• 4 weeks later...

• Perks: +15% XP + 15% CXP +15% Reputation, Guild Bank, Flagship & Stronghold, Discord for chat & Teamspeak3

Cjoin urcomp channel and/or PM in-game contacts: Hanna'h (GM), Lglowheart (General), Emmilash (General), Z (Officer), Vollk (Officer), Hollowed (Officer).

• 3 weeks later...

• Perks: +15% XP + 10% CXP +15% Reputation, Guild Bank, Flagship & Stronghold, Discord for chat & Teamspeak3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

• Perks: +15% XP + 10% CXP +15% Reputation, Guild Bank, Flagship & Stronghold, Discord for chat & Teamspeak3

Cjoin urcomp channel and/or PM in-game contacts: Hanna'h (GM), Lglowheart (General), Emmilash (General), Z (Officer).

• 1 month later...

Cjoin urcomp channel and/or PM in-game contacts: Hanna'h (GM), Lglowheart (General), Emmilash (General), Veti (General), Z (Officer), Vollk (Officer).

• 4 weeks later...

Cjoin urcomp channel and/or PM in-game contacts: Hanna'h (GM), Lglowheart (General), Emmilash (General), Veti (General), Z (Officer), Vollk (Officer).

• 4 weeks later...

Not exactly sure why you specified PG-13. But anyway, here goes.

My main in YC is Caitryia. She is Sorc Heals. I have been with YC for over a year. I find the guild to be active and friendly. There are several teams who are working through various content, and there are always events happening. There are also weekly events that we do along with our sister guild on the pubside, <Helbent>.The officers of both are approachable and helpful, and I have found their advice to be invaluable when it comes to either class, rotation, or general mechanics questions about operations. If you're looking for an active and friendly guild, I highly suggest YC.

• 4 weeks later...

Cjoin urcomp channel and/or PM in-game contacts: Hanna'h (GM), Lglowheart (General), Emmilash (General), Veti (General), Vollk (Officer), Lurd (Officer).

• 2 weeks later...

Cjoin urcomp channel and/or PM in-game contacts: Hanna'h (GM), Lglowheart (General), Emmilash (General), Veti (General), Vollk (Officer), Ezryal (Officer).

Edited by valligurl

My old computer fried during rise of the hutt cartel and just got a new one also kind of lost access to my old account and email partially do to a faulty(explosive battery) on my old phone... Well been gaming on xbox since then and all of my squadmates chose the sith faction however I don't agree with the terms of the guild they all chose... Lastly since swtor was my first mmo rpg being newb then gave me lots of experience through experimentation of what my preferences are as what I should roll in the holy trinity of things I have grown found of playing a tank if you can assist me with my question I may be willing to join in a heartbeat... As for my question what is the best tank for pve at this moment excluding shadow and assassin...?

My old computer fried during rise of the hutt cartel and just got a new one also kind of lost access to my old account and email partially do to a faulty(explosive battery) on my old phone... Well been gaming on xbox since then and all of my squadmates chose the sith faction however I don't agree with the terms of the guild they all chose... Lastly since swtor was my first mmo rpg being newb then gave me lots of experience through experimentation of what my preferences are as what I should roll in the holy trinity of things I have grown found of playing a tank if you can assist me with my question I may be willing to join in a heartbeat... As for my question what is the best tank for pve at this moment excluding shadow and assassin...?

I would roll either Jugg tank or PT tank, jugg tanks are best right now over assassins and pts.