If you still haven't received email with cartel coins code, please post here.

Mutiny

Thought instead of mixed up threads where some have gotten and some haven't, just a thread on those who are still waiting, and maybe it will be noticed.

I am still waiting on mine. Yes I have checked spam etc. I have been subscribed to the emails since I first started playing.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got mine just here to ask you guys with gmail if you've checked under promotional mail because that's where mine was.

Yes, as multiple people have said, we've checked all the folders. I know you're trying to be helpful, but it gots kind of annoying when multiple people keep saying this.

OP, there is a thread... and one that BW has already posted in. Yes, it is not exclusive to your post title, and so not surprisingly, this thread is also a mix of "didn't get it" and "check your folders, I found mine in Spam" et al. There are a few more threads out there as well, and so my sense is that we may be best to stick with the "semi-official" one where BW have already contributed and posted a few times, rather than starting more.

That said, I appreciate my own post means a bump to this one... and yes, add me to the growing list of no codes, no coins, no email.

J

Edited by Johnycat

I have not received the coins. I have been opted in since the beginning but just to be sure I opted out and in (days before needed to so that should not have ruined anything) in case being opted in already didn't count.

edit:

Cancel that I have received it now.

Edited by GanisPhel

Yeah sorry, I was looking through other threads before I made a new one. What I really wanted was just the people who haven't received yet. Not talk of hypercrates, or where to look, or I got mine YAY..

I thought if there was a long list of folks still waiting, it might get noticed.

Hi here

Still no e-mail for both my account and my friend's account.

Nothing in our promotion folders, nor in the spams, didn't delete any mail the last 4 days.

we opted for the mails before de 14th (choose to recieve them in English, but living in France)

8 minutes from noon here in Texas and still haven't got a freaking code!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

NOTE: And yes my e-mail is set up right I got an e-mail from them a few days ago about an in-game ticket I place on the 14th about the bots on Yavin so yeah I have it set up right on my end...

WTH!! I mean its been a full 2 days now since they started releasing these e-mail!! Come on BW :mad::mad:

Edited by Legolose

I thought I hadn't received mine too, but I actually did. The code is buried at the bottom of an e-mail that's advertising chapter X. If you accidentally deleted this because you thought it was just a lame ad, you should know that you deleted your code!

I thought I hadn't received mine too, but I actually did. The code is buried at the bottom of an e-mail that's advertising chapter X. If you accidentally deleted this because you thought it was just a lame ad, you should know that you deleted your code!

Good grief... thank you... again... but we know - SO many people have told us.

There are people who have simply NOT received the email yet. Looking forward to an update/response from BW on Monday!

:(

Edited by Johnycat