An in-depth look at: Kreia

Aurbere

I'm gonna pull a Jolee Bindo on this one. Light and Dark are simply what people make of it. Perhaps they are not inherent aspects of the Force, but merely individuals' interpretations of each other and themselves, in relation to how and why they use the Force. Edited by ZoeTuah

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna pull a Jolee Bindo on this one. Light and Dark are simply what people make of it. Perhaps they are not inherent aspects of the Force, but merely individuals' interpretations of each other and themselves, in relation to how and why they use the Force.

A very plausible theory, Bindo was a wise man. I think I agree with you, after all the Force is a single entity is is not? We don't have angel Force on one shoulder and devil Force on the other. Light and Dark come about from how you use and interpret the Force and what fuels your usage of it. I writing this I've convinced myself even more that this is true, I thank you for you insight. :D

I think that Keia is a strong lead roll in the story's that the jedis use to educate their padawons. In a way though in fact in Kotor 2 she was referenced as the war lord, Darth Traya. I find it uneventfull that there are not more works and productions done about her and her saga's

I think that Keia is a strong lead roll in the story's that the jedis use to educate their padawons. In a way though in fact in Kotor 2 she was referenced as the war lord, Darth Traya. I find it uneventfull that there are not more works and productions done about her and her saga's

I agree. I would have liked to see more works surrounding Kreia. Great character. Hoping the Entity really is Kreia...

Kreia was involved with people who could be said to have learned something from her

Sion

Nihilus

The Exile

Revan

So in the end she knew something worth teaching and worth learning .

Still on of the best Voice Acting in Video games and like it or not , I think the Best in the KotoR series !

I just wanted to chime in and say thank you for this. Yes it's a bit of a read but for me it's worth it. Kreia is easily one of my favorite characters ever, and most specifically my favorite character of the SW universe. Thanks again!

No problem. I realize that it is quite a long read, but I don't call it "in-depth" for nothing.

I'm working on a really long one, but when I post it I encourage you (and others) to read it.

And thanks for reading! :)