If GSF ships were X-men...

Nemarus

BLC T2 Scout = Wolverine -- hard to kill, hates Cyclops, always charging around everywhere shouting and stabbing--every discussion eventually becomes about him

T1 Gunship = Cyclops -- dangerous from range, hates Wolverine, often a jerk

Railgun Dronecarrier = Storm -- fills the air with a bunch of crap, makes it hard to fly around

Tensor Field T3 Scout = Nightcrawler -- flits around the map at high speed, gets his allies where they need to go fast

Charged Plating Minelayer = Colossus -- slow, super strong armor on demand, deals crushing damage to anything that gets near

Repair Probes T3 Strike = Jean Grey -- healer and protector, but offensively impotent

T2 Strike = Gambit -- hurls explosive projectiles at everyone

Ion Cannon T1 Strike = Iceman -- protected by strong shields, disables foes with blue beams

T1 Scout = Psylocke -- quick and far-seeing, able to deal out quick and lethal damage if it gets close

Plasma Railgun T2 Gunship = Pyro -- attacks people with fire but it's not very effective, everyone hates him

Edited by Nemarus

BLC T2 Scout = Wolverine -- hard to kill, always charging around everywhere shouting and stabbing--every discussion eventually becomes about him

T1 Gunship = Cyclops -- dangerous from range, hates Wolverine, often a jerk

Win. I approve of these choices.

Excellent post would read again.

Plasma Railgun T2 Gunship = Pyro -- attacks people with fire but it's not very effective, everyone hates him

This one is my favorite.

Edited by Verain

I may have to modify my callouts when I vape somebody with my Quarrel now.

Instead of saying "whappy-daffy!" to take the sting out of getting killed by a railgun, I may have to start saying

Fear...myyyyy...

...OPTIC BLAST!

Edited by QuinMantha

Didn't that not happen?

Or did that not happen and then it happened before it not happened?

Seriously, man. Don't ever try to make logical sense out of comic book continuity or canon. It'll just give you an aneurysm.

These were great. The Cyclops and Pyro observations were spot on.