Creating GSF Guild on Ebon Hawk, Imperial Side

Nemarus

Right now GSF strength is definitely heavier Republic side on The Ebon Hawk. Even I am probably better known as Nemarus on Republic side than as Shayd on the Imperial side.

I'd like to help tip the scales on The Ebon Hawk and form a powerful GSF guild on the Imperial side. I've already got a few skilled friends joined up, but am looking for more.

Some of us are RPers as well if that interests you, but it's hardly a requirement for joining.

If interested, check out http://EclipseSquadron.enjin.com. Make sure to not only register, but also apply!

Nooooo.... Curse your foul plans, Imperial!

It's much better when the Imperials aren't organized!

Wheras I prefer not to be involved in a curb stomp battle. It's nice when the imperials put up a good fight. One sided matches tend to be pretty boring, and I can't really practice my skills very much if we just roll over our opponents.

It was a joke. ;-)

I hadn't noticed the Imperials doing noticeably worse on average, and often have had much easier matches when it's Republic vs. Republic, and done just fine moonlighting as an Imperial.

I've been away over the holiday though, and now the balance does seem substantially worse than it was, with a surprising number of fly-straight-while-getting shot Imperials, a few Imperial aces, and not much in between. Seems to depend on the time of day to some extent.

Hopefully a bit of organization will turn this around!