Exploring Juran Mountains

fsfqwfqw

I like to explore a map of its entirety when it comes to MMOs. I managed to discover large swaths of this particular area; however, I appear to be missing one or two more points of interests.

The link below is my current map.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=wl6r2t&s=5

I'd appreciate it if you can point out the points of interests for me.

Thanks.

I'm in the exact same situation myself, however, I explored the rest of Alderaan and got the complete map revealed - leads me to believe it's simply a bug with the Juran Mountains. I've yet to revisit every single of these lonely hexes, but I was pretty thorough the first time through. Has anyone got the complete reveal of Juran Mountains at all?

edit: There appears to be a walled-off area on the east side of House Alde which is the culprit. There's a road on the map leading straight through a wall, and if you go into first person perspective and hug the wall you can see the remnants of stairs inside that wall. I'm not sure what the plan was here, but I managed to get to the other side with some mountainclimbing skills, yet I didn't receive any update. So my guess is the entire area was replaced with rocks and snow and they simply forgot to remove the area requirement from the map reveal.

Edited by dakoth

I like to explore a map of its entirety when it comes to MMOs. I managed to discover large swaths of this particular area; however, I appear to be missing one or two more points of interests.

The link below is my current map.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=wl6r2t&s=5

I'd appreciate it if you can point out the points of interests for me.

Thanks.

I was having the same issue the problem is the very southern tip of the map there are 2 hexes not explored. this is called the Alsakan Overlook.

Once I found these the map completed completed for me.

Hope it helps

I was having the same issue the problem is the very southern tip of the map there are 2 hexes not explored. this is called the Alsakan Overlook.

Hope it helps

Big thanks, thats it!!!

Well I went all over the Alsaken Crossing, didn't get it discovered, didn't complete the Juran Mountains map. Any have exact cords for this? Or another suggestion for what the issue is?

Coordinates are 1602,1485

Go up the hill and when you reach the top face west toward the Alsakan lowlands and slide down a snow covered hill and you should discover the outlook

• 2 weeks later...

Hope it helps

Top tip this was a great help!

• 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Hope it helps

Thank you, you're a life saver

• 6 months later...

Hope it helps

Big thanks here as well, this is exactly what I was missing

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hope it helps

Many thank's ! its helped me a lot !

To illustrated, i took a map screen shot :

http://www.owoxa.com/picture/gallery/Exploring-Juran-Mountains.jpg