Cannto recover old account

Exar_Bane

Hello there

I cannot acess the e-mail anymore of my old account, and i cannot recover it from google side.

When i called to swtor uk support, i´ve passed the verification questions of the advisor to show that the account is mine, but still he cannot change the e-mail from my old account.

So the thing is: its better or safer to verify by e-mail that i Owen the account or answer the security questions wich i created to help?

Why we bother to create security questions if at the end, everything leads to a e-mail?

Why all those lairs of security, wich at the end all leads… again to na e-mail?

Wich i cannot recover because google, and google said it was a long time ago the e-mail was disabled.

Im more than happy to prove again the account is mine, but i need someone willing to understand my situation, and don´t be afraid i will not open and law case at your end.

Im more than happy to prove again the account is mine, but i need someone willing to understand my situation, and don´t be afraid i will not open and law case at your end.

They probably aren't worried about you suing to get the old account back, because any lawyer worth the money would tell you the case would fail.

Hello there

i explained that part in a bad way.

Swtor customer support told me that they cannot recover or give you acess to your account if you cannot get the verification code to your e-mail because they are afraid of law suits, thats what they told me...

So i guess someone already moved some law suits at their end...

Hello there

i explained that part in a bad way.

Swtor customer support told me that they cannot recover or give you acess to your account if you cannot get the verification code to your e-mail because they are afraid of law suits, thats what they told me...

So i guess someone already moved some law suits at their end...

Huh. OK. Well, I *still* think the case would fail in front of an actual judge, but they probably don't like the expense of dealing with them.