Slicing crit %

Projawa

Unless BW comes out and says so, there is no way to know for sure. My advice is to better track mission results so you can come back to the forums and say something to the effect of, "I have run a hundred missions and gotten two crits. Something is wrong here."

I have not been tracking my missions, but I can say that I have three slicers that I send at least one companion on a slicing mission (not necessarily the rich 500 sliced parts mission mind you) two to three times a day for the past 10 days; only one of those slicers is capped at 500. And as a result of doing what I do, I have gotten about four stacks of blue materials (a lot of which I have used to get the purple augment schematics so that I am down to less than two stacks) and 26 purple materials (six of which I have sold and 20 I have used to craft 10 augments resulting in 14 total units).

So far, with close to 300 missions (both rich and bountiful ones) my crit rate is 19,05%. A bit lower than expected, though still "recovering" from a really bad streak of luck.... Still, sample is not big enough...

considering the sample size (yes small, but significant nonetheless) and the standard margin of error for such a sample (~ +/-4%) that 19.05% is pretty dead on. Thank you for the data.

I dont't have exact number but I'll start tracking them now. EIther way I have 3 toons on level 60 and send companions on all light side Diplomacy missions every time I log on. I haven't seen one purple item since the first patch after early access last week!! Somethings has definitely been changed!

Well i got 2 hypercrates and no mounts, no revan pieces and most packs contain junks and boost all the time. Idk if the RNG god me hates or the drop rates are bugged atm. So i think the drop rates are very very very low for everything rare Edited by ThermalKandalf

I came to the crew skill forum just for this reason. I am max level for crit always send scorpio treek out on riches. Have over 800 Biocell Memory Core the blue ones and not one rare pretty miffed about it. On a positive note I got 2 mounts on only 2 single packs. So less the 1% is about rite on rare :(

I came to the crew skill forum just for this reason. I am max level for crit always send scorpio treek out on riches. Have over 800 Biocell Memory Core the blue ones and not one rare pretty miffed about it. On a positive note I got 2 mounts on only 2 single packs. So less the 1% is about rite on rare :(

It sounds like you're running moderate / abundant slicing missions.

The only missions that can return adaptive circuitry are "Forsaken Handshake" (bountiful) and "Disassembly Required" (rich).