Jaessa and her "clothes"

Toravisu

I am a Sith Juggernaut that has taken an apprentice by the name of Jaessa Willsaam. She has been a rather promising apprentice thus far, she holds nothing back and isn't afraid to unleash her anger. But I have one problem with her. She apparently doesnt want to wear her clothes. I give her a robe, she cuts it off and makes a bikini.

So....can we do something about making her look more like a Sith and less like a swimsuit model?

I am a Sith Juggernaut that has taken an apprentice by the name of Jaessa Willsaam. She has been a rather promising apprentice thus far, she holds nothing back and isn't afraid to unleash her anger. But I have one problem with her. She apparently doesnt want to wear her clothes. I give her a robe, she cuts it off and makes a bikini.

So....can we do something about making her look more like a Sith and less like a swimsuit model?

How about a sith lingerie model. I'm on board for that.

As for more clothes, no.

How about a sith lingerie model. I'm on board for that.

As for more clothes, no.

I want my apprentice to look more like me. Fully clothed. It isnt that I dont like to imagine or see more skin on some characters, but when it comes to my Apprentice, I expect her to look a certain way.

Im a jedi knight, and I would like an apprentice in a swimsuit :)

I would like to be in a swimsuit myself come to think of it.

Sigh, it appears to not be the jedi way..

Im sure Jaessa will mature in time though and wear more covering clothes.

I want my apprentice to look more like me. Fully clothed.

There's a lot of items you can put on her that will make her look fully clothed. Look them up on TORHead a lot of them have screenshots for the female versions.

I think you should have that option, so long as it doesn't take away from some of the things I'd like to see, which is very much like what she's wearing. I don't particularly care for running around in a bikini myself, but I'd like to see more Indignation and Inspiration (as Empire sees them on females) without the front and back flaps so they could also be worn with pants. And some plain pants and some plain boots, for light and medium and heavy, so we aren't all so bulky.

And at the end of the day, as long as you get what you want, and I get what I want, 'without' this devolving into some crazy 'Westernization' crap (yes...as in fecal matter), or rapture Captain McJeebus, think of the children, 2.6 children, GBC nonsense, then I'm all on board.

But if it starts becoming my '2.' below, then I'm Casper Le Bye-Bye. Grande pet peevo! :mad:

But I hope you get what you need. :o

you are playing a game thats within a franchise where 90% of the males that like that franchise thinks Princess Leia in her Slave Girl outfit is the hottest woman theyve ever seen.

petitioning for more clothes on a female where a romance option is available is never going to pan out for you. sorry to burst your bubble.

you are playing a game thats within a franchise where 90% of the males that like that franchise thinks Princess Leia in her Slave Girl outfit is the hottest woman theyve ever seen.

petitioning for more clothes on a female where a romance option is available is never going to pan out for you. sorry to burst your bubble.

LOL. That was funny.

Jaessa is an antagonist up to the end of chapter I by the way, not that I care anymore but isn't it a spoiler?

you've proably seen her deployed by a SW on the fleet by now. so not sure how the existance of ANY companion after the first day of this game could be called a spoiler

Since we're on the topic of clothing for Jaesa...

If anyone has found moddable, Light Armor PANTS, instead of a freaking skirt (Republic side has 2 options off the top of my head), I'd be most grateful.

Riôt

check the social items vendors for moddable light armoured anything, including bikini slave girl outfits!

i am looking for a black skirt for my jaesa. has anyone seen any that can be modded? or any that will work with these?

two look's i have :

elder exemplar's robe lvl 39

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/116/7/a/jaesa1_by_davis181-d4xo9es.jpg

and

tradional nylite vestments lvl 23

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/116/2/a/jaesa2_by_davis181-d4xo9k0.jpg