Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kaggath Tournament - Felonious Empire vs Dark Imperium

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Kaggath Tournament - Felonious Empire vs Dark Imperium

tunewalker
08.09.2013 , 04:21 PM | #51
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
Santhe/Sienar were the creators of the MS-15 Diamond Boron Missiles.

As for the fear thing.... He was known to kill anyone who failed him. Would that not deter a lot of Bounty hunters anyway? If you're trying to hire?

Ok there it is thank you.

It would work for about the same reason some one would be unable to hire a bounty hunter to kill him most bounty hunters would hear, I have a bounty out for "darth Vader" and be like eff that. Vader normally didn't kill bounty hunters that failed him unless they told him a job was done and it wasn't. He still knew how to conduct business every one just knew better then to cross him.

Selenial
08.09.2013 , 04:21 PM | #52
Oh, and as for Cronal and Traya....

She's the Lord of Betrayal, arguable the best Manipulator in History, bar Sidious himself. She also had, In my honest Opinion, the Greatest Ability in Sense the Galaxy has ever seen, so if he was to defect (Extremely Unlikely) his vessel would be destroyed immediately, or killed by the Assassins.
We all live or die as Krayt wills, Stryfe. At his word, I would cut out my own heart. Or yours.
CelÚna Mercenary Cathinka Seeliara Sage

Beniboybling
08.09.2013 , 04:22 PM | #53
I was under the impression Ground forces and Fleets couldn't defect.

Either way? No. They're manned by the Shadow Stormtroopers, loyal to Cronal.
They are manned by the naval forces of Revan's Sith Empire.

Canino
08.09.2013 , 04:22 PM | #54
Santhe/Sienar were the creators of the MS-15 Diamond Boron Missiles.

As for the fear thing.... He was known to kill anyone who failed him. Would that not deter a lot of Bounty hunters anyway? If you're trying to hire?

Remember, Aruk is handling the underworld; not Vader.
STATEMENT: I'm just a simple assassin...I mean bodyguard, master. You have nothing to fear.
---------

Selenial
08.09.2013 , 04:24 PM | #55
Quote: Originally Posted by tunewalker View Post
Ok there it is thank you.

It would work for about the same reason some one would be unable to hire a bounty hunter to kill him most bounty hunters would hear, I have a bounty out for "darth Vader" and be like eff that. Vader normally didn't kill bounty hunters that failed him unless they told him a job was done and it wasn't. He still knew how to conduct business every one just knew better then to cross him.
Meh, Cronal is more terrifying than Vader i believe, if people were to hear of him.

The Mysterious "Black Hole"... A Powerful Dark Acolyte, who never showed his face to anyone but those who fell before him...

As for Canino, Yes, Your little Hutt would have to do it in Public... Otherwise, Traya could, or Trench (More likely Trench) make a Speech on Raxus Secundus, about how terrified the Hutt is of Assassination, or Murder, about how if the Felonious Empire couldn't defend it's own leadership, how could they defend their troops?
We all live or die as Krayt wills, Stryfe. At his word, I would cut out my own heart. Or yours.

Canino
08.09.2013 , 04:24 PM | #56
Oh, and as for Cronal and Traya....

She's the Lord of Betrayal, arguable the best Manipulator in History, bar Sidious himself. She also had, In my honest Opinion, the Greatest Ability in Sense the Galaxy has ever seen, so if he was to defect (Extremely Unlikely) his vessel would be destroyed immediately, or killed by the Assassins.
I'm don't think defection would happen, however Traya and him may clash and not work together. Remember Traya was against destroying everything in the galaxy. That is what Cronal wishes to do.
STATEMENT: I'm just a simple assassin...I mean bodyguard, master. You have nothing to fear.
---------

Selenial
08.09.2013 , 04:25 PM | #57
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
They are manned by the naval forces of Revan's Sith Empire.
That's random... Why Revans Sith Empire? Why not the Empire-Empire?

Selenial
08.09.2013 , 04:26 PM | #58
Quote: Originally Posted by Canino View Post
I'm don't think defection would happen, however Traya and him may clash and not work together. Remember Traya was against destroying everything in the galaxy. That is what Cronal wishes to do.
She'd be willing to destroy Anything belonging to your empire, with Vader at the head. She had a hatred for extremely powerful force users altering Galactic History, she'd be willing to burn your planets to the ground to stop Vader.

She's willing to destroy for her principles, She would have destroyed the Galaxy for the Exile to live, she would Destroy half of it for Vader to die.

Canino
08.09.2013 , 04:26 PM | #59
Meh, Cronal is more terrifying than Vader i believe, if people were to hear of him.

The Mysterious "Black Hole"... A Powerful Dark Acolyte, who never showed his face to anyone but those who fell before him...

As for Canino, Yes, Your little Hutt would have to do it in Public... Otherwise, Traya could, or Trench (More likely Trench) make a Speech on Raxus Secundus, about how terrified the Hutt is of Assassination, or Murder, about how if the Felonious Empire couldn't defend it's own leadership, how could they defend their troops?
Oh, I have a plan for Trench. After that announcement, a holo is made for Trench. He answers, waiting to here the FE's retort. Vader, using his power, force grasps him, and chokes him to death right there.
---------

tunewalker
08.09.2013 , 04:28 PM | #60

but how many did hear of him that's the issue, again not many the fact remains that vader was one of the most feared people in the galaxy. Cronal again because of how he operated was in the shadows and neither had people who really knew about him nor did he really want people to. While he may be scarier IF people knew the fact was they didn't know.