Sorc/Sage burning through force too quickly since 5.1.2

Prigmore

Forgive me if I put this in the wrong place., and if so would you please inform me of the proper place to redirect this report. Long story short since the implementation of patch 5.1.2 my Corruption Sorcerer has too rapidly burned through my Force while healing in groups. The only change I have made to my toon has been the change of 4 power augments to 4 Critical augments. With the same rotation and pace from before the patch: Ex; Resurgence, Roaming Mend, then Innervate with no pause between them I would approximately use 10 % of my force, since the patch with the same rotation and pace I am now using 16% of my force. With this change I am, with little efficiency, barely able to keep my people alive for long without very quickly running through all of my force. I still use consuming darkness whenever it proc’s which seems to proc the same as before. I have also tried slowing down my pace, but my people still die and I still run very low on force. I have been searching the internet (dulfy, swtor forums, etc.) and I have not seen anything at all on the issue. The only other issue I know of is a fellow guild member who is also a corruption sorc, started healing that night as well and her revivication and consuming darkness were not procing at all, so she was completely unable to rebuild her force. She has healed with me for years and is an experienced healer. I have triple checked everything that I can think of and still cannot find a way to effectively heal. So will you please take a look at my toon and see if he is bugged in some manner or if a change has been done to our class that is not in the patch notes. My guild and I would be very grateful for any assistance

PvP healing or PvE healing?

From my understanding both styles tend to Augment for High Critical rating, and high Alac. If you have 1600-1700 Critical, and 1500ish alac you should have little issues with your Force from what i've seen having Consuming Darkness to proc.

Edited by Toraak